Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

So when TNA inevitably goes out of business, if the library is cheap enough, what's the odds are it ends up on here?

Think there's a very good chance of WWE buying the library if / when TNA go under. Who else would realistically be interested? WWE could pay, to them, a relatively cheap price while making it out of reach of anyone else who might want it - the likes of Highspots being the only people I can think of.

• Paid Members
I really enjoyed the Mania rewind show on Wrestlemania 1. It did feel like a lot of the footage was cut in from various other DVDs such as the Mania of Wrestlemania but it was still a nice package and I liked the touch of putting the full match after the talking head bits.

The Hogan-Andre edition has an awesome twist on the smoke-filled halls meme when they explain wrestling used to only be in TV studios and school gyms and it wasn't until WrestleMania 1 that it started being in large indoor arenas.

I'd love WWE to buy TNA's footage archive and stick it on there, though I would not want them to just upload all the Impacts. I'd rather they made "Tv specials" out of all the footage. Once you clear out a lot of the crap, there is some gold in there. Maybe things like:

- Bound for Glory Series 20XX: Specials that show just the BFGS matches and the championship match at that years BFG.

- Kurt Invades TNA: Shows Kurt opening matches and angles when he first got to TNA.

- Before They Were Famous: CM Punk: Selection of Punk's matches from TNA before he came to WWE.

- Best of the X Division: Self explanatory.

Stuff like this...

• Paid Members

Watching Great American Bash '89 after enjoying '90 so much, and it keeps popping up with a disclaimer saying along the lines of "This event is shown in it's most complete form due to technical difficulties with the original broadcast".

What happened there then?

Edited by FelatioLips

If you head to the Old School section of the Vault, they've added a couple of Maple Leaf Garden shows in addition to MSG shows. Only two at the moment (20/10/84 Andre v Kamala Steel Cage Match and 20/4/85 Hogan v Orndorff) and they also added the 21/12/91 MSG show (Hogan v Flair, first time ever?)

• Paid Members

Don't think it was. Both of them had a match a couple of months before. I remember watching a shitty fancam on Youtube. Probably the first televised Hogan vs Flair grapple-bout though.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I'm loving the wwe ppvs from 98-2001! Stellar action, and every match on the card had a purpose! Had a great time watching Summerslam 98

Really hoping they add some more TV shows to the Network (read- all of them). I'd love to have a Raw marathon spanning 98-2003.

I went to have a look to see what they've added, and they seem to be very slowly adding random episodes- I see the Smackdown that Arnie appeared on, which I haven't watched before, that'll be worth a look next.

Weirdest thing there- they're adding Raw/SD pre-shows and Backstage Pass to the archives. Those shows are great for hyping and enhancing the weekly eps, but who would honestly want to go back and re-watch them?