Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, JNLister said:

Not sure it's something to watch, but this week's hidden gem is certainly a rarity. It appears to be a motivational show by the AWA for staff at Kellogg's with the babyface wrestlers portraying Kellogg's brand cereal characters and the heels representing rival cereal manufacturers.

It's absolutely extraordinary. Promise from Kellogg's salesmen, a tag team called The S&M Team (for Sales & Marketing), Col DeBeers wrestling as The General (of General Mills), and walking out under a sign reading "BAD GUYS". Someone heckles with "we're more nutritious!" at one point.

It's like a cross between every corporate training video you've ever seen, and any sitcom that ever did a wrestling episode.

I'm home alone tonight and I've (obviously) decided to chain-watch WWE Confidential on the Network.

Fuck me I'm glad I did - its hysterical! On the first episode alone you've got Vince slaughtering Bret Hart telling everyone he let him hit him after Montreal and that he "doesn't owe him anything". He goes on to say Gerald Brisco is a clumsy twat who broke his ankle by stepping on it and then a clean shaven, pre-boss eyed Shawn Michaels nonchalantly lets everyone know he was in on the Screwjob after all.

Ivory then pops up and spends a three minute segment talking about her new fake lallies and why all women should go out and get them #InternationalWomensDay. 

Episode two has a Diana Hart interview about her late-husband that was filmed in 1999 *cracks open beer*. 

Wayyy late to this, but just watched the Hardys 24 and Styles 365 docs from last year. I know it was mentioned a lot at the time, but given they acknowledge TNA pretty heavily in both, is there any reason why Jeff Jarrett managed to get in the Hall of Fame without them or him mentioning TNA once?

I’d almost understand if it was their old principles of pretending they didn’t exist but it seems odd for 16 years of Jarrett’s life to be ignored but then a few months later, you’ve got TNA being presented as part of WWE canon like its WCW or ECW. 

• Paid Members

That Matt Riddle Arrival documentary is cracking, and not just because I'm a huge mark for him. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble as regards his recreational habits and go on to great things. So many great matches he can have there. 

14 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I resubscribed to the network a few days ago and I'm loving the addition of older dvd documentary's they released.

I would love to see more added like it also season 2 of something else to wrestle please 

Which ones have they added? I wish there was a recently added section on the Network I never know when anything goes up or where to actually find things

2 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Which ones have they added? I wish there was a recently added section on the Network I never know when anything goes up or where to actually find things

Use this site to keep track of anything that gets added to the Network. Think there's also a Twitter bot which posts whenever anything goes up.