ICW BBC One documentary

MarkDallas

Our documentary which was filmed over several months for BBC Scotland will now be shown throughout the entire UK on March 11 at 10.35pm (Northern Ireland and Wales I think it will be 11pm).

Very happy that the bosses at television centre considered the documentary good enough to get bumped up from regional to nationwide.

for more info and some clips check out the BBC page for Insane Fight Club

1939557_10152670699935620_563804972_n.jpg

I'll admit before I bumped into Grado at the fringe I knew nothing about ICW, and had discounted wanting to watch anything brittish wresting related. Watching what I could on YouTube has engaged me, and has me trying to talk mates into going along to a show. I even heard people in a pub in Glasgow on a Friday night talking about how they were having a quiet Friday to save themself for an icw show later in the weekend. Looking forward to watching the doc, even if my interview at the fringe doesn't make the cut :) well done

Oh this looks awesome, I remember catching some of the ICW shows on that Sky channel and thinking it was really good. Stand out match was some women's No DQ match where they actually did a flip over some stairs backstage, really awesome. Was pretty gutted when they stopped showing ICW. Can't wait to see this and hopefully it will get enough interest to pick up a TV show again.

• Paid Members

Wow, does this make ICW the UK's first truly nationwide promotion outside All Star and Joint/Dale-Martin? Or did Hammerlock also run Scotland as well as England (or did I dream that)?

Either way, though, congratulations to all you guys for doing so well. This is a real, solid success, not one of those half-arsed ones we used to see so often ("Catch SlamDunkWrestling on national [cable] TV on Telewest, at 12:45am!").

Archived