How much money do you spend on wrestling?

King Pitcos

We all moan like fuck about wrestling at least half the time. Most of us might not be at "fuck off big nose, push the cruisers" level anymore, but we still complain that we know best and Vince isn't doing what we want to see. But what kind of money do we spend on Vince McMahon's product that he should cater to us anyway?

I haven't got Sky, so I'm watching any WWE content via Youtube, torrents, streams etc. I'll spend

Well, I have Sky Sports which I would probably have regardless of wrestling, sport is pretty popular in my household though I wouldn't personally watch it if WWE wasn't on, and I pay the Sky bill. I usually buy Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania every year but outside of that, I don't think I spend any money, I've not been to a WWE show in well over 10 years and its been 5 or 6 years since I went to any kind of wrestling show, I tend to go and watch MMA if I am seeing something live. I don't really spend much on wrestling at all.

I split the cost of Mania and the Rumble so I spend a grand total if about

I usually buy Summerslam, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania and occasionally i'll buy a PPV if it appeals to me(Extreme Rules 2012 for example). I think i've bought 1 wrestling t-shirt in about 10 years, haven't collected the figures in years. I buy the game every year and i'll definitely be getting the network. Probably a net spend of

I watch less PPVs than I used to. If a card looks shit (Survivor Series), I won't bother with it. I might watch PPVs the next day on Dailymotion. I don't have Sky Sports either. I haven't really followed wrestling that closely since Summerslam to be honest. I'll read bits on here and I watched TLC and Royal Rumble, but I'm waiting for it to kick into Mania season. When it feels like it matters, I'll pay though it's nearly always split with mates. I'm torn between watching it tonight and streaming it tomorrow as I'll have to bus there and taxi back.

I would buy lots of DVDs from Silvervision when they were reasonably priced. I buy books, though I think they're all second hand. I've been to WrestleMania once and am going again, along with HoF, Axxess and Raw which ups the amount I spend considerably. I'll be getting the Network.

• Paid Members

I have a WrestleMania travel package this year. Royal Rumble this year was the first PPV I haven't bought in years because I was watching it live in a pub in Coventry after attending two live shows THE SAME DAY.

Yesterday, I went to IPW in Swanley. It was

With regards to WWE, will buy some BluRay sets if they put out any decent ones. Will buy t-shirts if they are any good too. Always contemplate going to a show when they come over and the new arena in Leeds certainly makes that easier if they continue to run there.

Everyone else, not been to a show in years, so all in all I reckon its in the low three figures for the year

• Paid Members

Pitcos, give us some photos of your doll collection mate.

I subscribe to Sky Sports primarily for football so I'm not sure how to calculate how much I spend on wrestling there. I mostly stream the PPVs now, but do buy the odd one if it's really tempted me (for example, I did buy the Rumble this year). I used to buy DVDs/Blurays but stopped when Silvervision did and I don't buy any other merch any more. I probably go to a live WWE show once every couple of years but usually try for the cheap seats. In truth I spend very little of my spare cash on wrestling these days, but I have been to two WrestleManias, and I've been in debt ever since the first one!

Archived