UKFF's Favourite Promo: Heat 3

JNLister

Best promo?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some brilliant promos there. I had to go for Flair at the Rumble 92 though, it's easily my favourite wrestling promo of all time, although as a kid I remember being pissed that he'd won it. A career night for Flair for me, just world class all round.

Hard to decide between Hogan and Jake the Snake's but opted for Hogan, it's easy to forget how good that interview was (and Austin's in the last heat) because of how often they've been played over the years and how much they changed business in the long run but they are both genuinely great interviews

• Paid Members
Top tip: The Eddie/Brock segment (promo 5) starts at 34:00 in the playlist clip. Eddie starts to speak at 41:00. It's a fucking sensational promo.

They should be timestamped, but I think it only automatically goes to the right spot if you click on "Play All" when the page has loaded.

Douglas' speech set the direction for ECW, but Hogan's set the direction for WCW, which was a much bigger deal. Few more heated and important moments in wrestling.

• Paid Members

Impossible this. Flair and Eddie are two of my favourite promos ever. Cena's is my favourite of the modern era. Hogan's is technically not that great but iconic as fuck. It's historically important and the back drop of fans throwing garbage into the ring is incredible.

I went for Eddie because it still gives me chills but can't argue with any of the above four.

Archived