Rewrite WrestleMania

ShortOrderCook

As much as i like the idea of NWO/outsiders vs BOD or similar i feel that WM should be mostly 1 on 1 matches (not counting proper tag teams or stables or just a 8 man to get guys on the card).

I think putting main event guys like Taker, Austin etc. in anything but a 1 on 1 match at WM is a waste.

Save the tag matches for No Way Out or Backlash.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I right in thinking that the only interaction in WWF/E that Austin and Hogan ever had was the beatdown at the end of NWO? Im sure hogan was there while Austin was down. Unless Austin also chased him during his come back in the feud but I remember those scenes just being hall and nash

Depressing to think that was the only ever interaction and austin spent it on the floor

Nah there was a match on Raw. Rock and Austin vs Hogan, Hall and Nash-

When was this? Before 'Mania 18? I honestly don't remember it. This seems like really shoddy booking if so; what with Hogan and Rock squaring off before their big match....

• Paid Members
When was this? Before 'Mania 18? I honestly don't remember it. This seems like really shoddy booking if so; what with Hogan and Rock squaring off before their big match....

A lot said that at the time but the reaction to Hogan in Toronto was so utterly brilliant that it didn't take the shine off it at all.

Archived