Batistas Best Clobber

ShortOrderCook

• Paid Members
It does my head in when you get guys walking out to the ring to cut a promo kitted out in boots and knee pads if they haven't got a match on next.

Orton is the best looking guy in WWE, what's he wearing? Pants and fucking T-Shirt every time, Jesus. I guess he's probably not that stylish anyway, all he cares about is guns and being an arsehole.

Agreed Batista's look in the first post is the bollocks, also wish more wrestlers wore their own clothes and cared about looking decent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They dont seem that bothered about dressing up when doing in ring promos/segments anymore.Bryan,Sheamus,Orton,Cesaro,Show,Punk all just stroll out in their tights and t-shirts for the most part.You'd rarely see HHH,Rock,Austin etc doing that back in the day.

Maybe WWE want them wearing their own merch at all times on screen or something.

Orton is the best looking guy in WWE, what's he wearing? Pants and fucking T-Shirt every time, Jesus. I guess he's probably not that stylish anyway, all he cares about is guns and being an arsehole.

Orton was the best looking guy in the WWE, he stopped being so about 7 years ago when he started morphing in to Lord Voldermort. There are a couple of better candidates on the block now.

SOC, here you go, this is Reigns and is sisters at the Hall Of Fame (I think), he has toned up somewhat since then...

1003701_629869560359197_1983964636_n.jpg

• Paid Members

Are you sure that isn't actually Rosey in the suit!?! Reigns sure does look like him when he's carrying a bit more timber. He's done well to get past those Samoan genetics to look like he does now, he looks considerably leaner today than he did in his FCW days. Seems he may be lucky enough to be more Rock than Rikishi on the physique front.

I like that this gives me the impression you've just one day had the absolute need to find a good picture of Reigns suited up and took it upon yourself to find it.

Well, you know, a girl gets bored at work sometimes....

He was still a good looking guy when he was a little chubbier, but he definitely looks a lot better now. Samoan genetics can be tough, Rosey was recently in hospital for serious heart problems and the guy is only just in his 40's. Hopefully Reigns is able to stay more Rock and less well, everyone else.

Of the conventionally good looking a' la Randy Orton, I would put Roman Reigns, The Rock and Cody Rhodes ahead of Orton, lots of women find John Cena very good looking to, but I'm not one of them.

Of the less conventionally good looking (but still seen to be hot by most women) I would rate CM Punk and Seth Rollins above Orton. Personally I also think Antonio Cesaro too, but that's probably just me, I think Triple H looks handsome with the shaved head...

• Paid Members

The ladies fucking love Cody Rhodes don't they!? He's not a bad looking chap by any means...but there's nothing really exciting about his face. I imagined you'd go for a more rough around the edges type deathrey and insist on a bit of facial hair. Actually, if Cody did grow some beardage I may well fancy him. In any case, that's got to be a case of his old girl was a stunner or the milkman. Dusteh didn't make that, no chance.

One of my clients, who's kids love a bit of wrestling and often bring all the figures with them when she has them with her loves a bit of Orton and Rock. I admired her taste for a bit but then was surprised to have her reveal she likes a bit of Cena too. I haven't let up that i'm gayer for wrestling than her young children but I may have to reveal it and see if she wants some Cody too. I do know she's not a Sheamus fan though, poor fella.

Do you still rate Punk with his schoolboy haircut and horrid sideburns?

Also, out of interest Rock or Regins?

Reigns, though I'm not usually a fan of the long hair look but he pulls it off. The Rock is great but Reigns wins easily for me.

I usually do go for the rougher round the edges type guys, in real life I can't remember the last time I found a facial hairless man attractive. All my ex's (bar one who was a complete cunt) had/have facial hair.

I find it somewhat amazing that Dusty managed to produce Cody Rhodes, it really is some kind of miracle. I do get what you're saying about him being a little bland looking SOC but he's bland and good looking much like a member of a boyband, you could happily just sit and look at him with the volume turned off.

As for Punk, I don't mind the hair but I'm not a fan of the side burns, they need to go. AJ should do us all a favour and shave them off whilst he's sleeping. So yeah, I still think he's a good 'un.

Archived