Batistas Best Clobber

ShortOrderCook

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is only because we've never seen Roman Reigns in a suit yet

I have, it was a little disappointing, I'll put that down top a cheap suit though. Now he has a little bit of money I'm sure he rocks it better than anyone else

That ones not so bad, it's not the same photo I've seen. The one I had seen was from when his dad was inducted in to the WWE Hall of Fame, it was not a nice suit.

The Rock wins in the wrestlers 'how to wear a suit' stakes. He really looks amazing in one.

• Paid Members

I owe that I wear a pink Ralph Lauren polo and a white shirt with white tie to Batista. He should have his own Gok Wan type show. "How To Dress Like A Millionaire Alpha Douche Peacock and Fuck All Of Your Female Colleagues".

My favourite Batista outfit is a denim/sheepskin vest number I remember him rocking in his heel run before he left in 2011. I've had a good look through, but I can't find any pics of it at all, which is making me doubt that he ever wore this fine little number. Am I imagining this or did he don such dapper apparel?

• Paid Members

I think it's pretty shit that you hardly ever see wrestlers on TV wearing non-wrestling attire. It does my head in when you get guys walking out to the ring to cut a promo kitted out in boots and knee pads if they haven't got a match on next. Batista seems to get away with wearing what he wants but not enough guys do it.

As for Big Dave's best gear, it's clearly the leather waistcoat teamed with sunglasses in the opening post.

Archived