Rest in Peace - Mable

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm another one that had a soft spot for Viscera, and like his white Mohawk phase as much as his Big Daddy V phase.

He had an absolute blinder of a match with Val Venis on a house show (on Kane's birthday, no less) I was at.

Damn. RIP Viscera. He had his moments in WWE, I liked the whole World's Largest Love Machine thing and his run as Big Daddy V, despite the wrestling attire grossing me out.

My fondest memory related to him was my first WWE show in 2005, someone got a bed sheet and wrote a huge "Viscera for World Champ" on it. It was hung out of the multi storey carpark so that the wrestlers arriving in the tour buses could see it. Batista, the world champion at the time, seemed to get a major kick out of it.

Always thought he had one more run left in him. His rag dolling of jobbers was always a delight! 42 is no age to go. Heart attack wasnt unexpected given his size though. Is 42 the equivalent of the music worlds 27? Boss Man, Earthquake, Elizabeth and Mike Awesome all passed at 42.

RIP Big Vis

Mike Awesome commited suicide though. As far as I'm aware there was no suggestion his health would have killed him at 42

He had an absolute blinder of a match with Val Venis on a house show (on Kane's birthday, no less) I was at.

Is there any relevance to it being Kane's birthday?

Wikipedia says he was 43 when he passed. Where did this 42 come from? Throws pat’s stats out of kilter a little.

Oh right, everything I've seen said 42 so far..

Edit

His birthday was Feb 14th? So turned 43 last Friday?

Eh?

Wiki has it listed as D.O.B 24/1/1965- D.O.D. - 17/2/2007

So acording to that, he would have been 49 if he was still alive today

Archived