Rest in Peace - Mable

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

From Championship Wrestling From Hollywood promoter David Marquez:

So sad to hear of the passing of my longtime friend Nelson Frazier. I've worked with him since the 90s. We traveled the globe and entertained many people. This one hits hard. You'll always be royalty to me; so long King. Thanks to Eric (Nelson's agent) for the conversation and confirming this information.

Shame this. Heart attack apparently, so not to unsurprising given how big he's been for years and years. Was never his biggest fan, but always liked the Men on a Mission.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sad, I loved his Big Daddy V run in ECW - great monster heel booking, throwing Boogeyman through a blackboard, squashing jobbers in handicap matChe's, destroying Dreamer in a Hardcore match. Shame his match with CM Punk for the title wasn't up to much as I totally brought into him winning the belt by that point. Still, his later team with Mark Henry looked very intimidating and was too short lkived. RIP.

Poor guy.

Loved his Ministry transformation into "Viscera", the whole abduction thing they done with him and Mideon was pretty cool. (Scared the shit out of me as a 10 year old actually!)

Never been the healthiest person in the world (understatement) but sure he lived a pretty cool life.

• Awards Moderator

Didn't realise he was so young - very sad news. I found him quite scary as Viscera - it was the eyes - but always enjoyed playing as him on the SmackDown games, mostly because of that fantastic rolling kick he had. The speed on that for a man of his size was impressive.

It was great when he and Gangrel were brought back in 04, and I liked that he managed to stick around for a few years afterwards (more or less). The World's Largest Love Machine was a good little gimmick change, but I think Big Daddy V was when he hit his peak. One of the last truly monstrous monster characters, utterly convincing when he was throwing around enhancement guys like they were nothing, and great fun to watch. RIP Big Vis.

From Championship Wrestling From Hollywood promoter David Marquez:

So sad to hear of the passing of my longtime friend Nelson Frazier. I've worked with him since the 90s. We traveled the globe and entertained many people. This one hits hard. You'll always be royalty to me; so long King. Thanks to Eric (Nelson's agent) for the conversation and confirming this information.

Shame this. Heart attack apparently, so not to unsurprising given how big he's been for years and years. Was never his biggest fan, but always liked the Men on a Mission.

Sad news. I remember all those years ago when him and Mo were challenging The Smoking Gunns for the tag belts on the Action Zone on a Sunday Afternoon.

Archived