Things are good.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

What stuff are you looking forward to in 2014? I was just thinking there's some pretty great things to look forward to.

Hulk Hogan's coming back of course. Seeing Hogan back in a WWE ring is a long time coming. Then there's Sting and what WWE does with him in 2014. Good or bad, the idea of Sting showing up is pretty mental. Warrior's Hall of Fame speech is a frightening prospect. I hear Beer Money are getting back together, which excites me greatly. I think Beer Money might be my favourite ever team. I think it might be the Outlaws and Storm and Roode battling it out. Then there's the CM Punk situation. And the Jarrett promotion. Not forgetting Roman Reigns push. A inevitable Batista heel turn. In terms of excitement and stuff on the cards, this is the biggest year in a long while I feel. Also, let's review this thread in December and see if we were dealt any crushing disappointments.

Beer Money are coming back?! Fuck me, I'm all over that.

Not to be joe smarkface, but I have an inkling this will be a good year for NEW BLOOD YOUNG GUYZ etc breaking through in WWE, or at least have substantial ground work laid. The gentle-but-sensational rise of Reigns aside, I've got a good feeling about what they might do with a burgeoning Cesaro, and Bryan will probably be a made man by the end of the year too.

But in more important matters, Sting to WWE is the spaffer moment of the year if it comes off, with Hogan in close second. Lots to be excited about.

• Paid Members

Super intrigued by the Jarrett venture too. Good or bad, I am just looking forward to finding out what he has in store for us.

I gave up on TNA around BFG time last year. Would take something pretty big to get me back on board with that lot now, but Beer Money reuniting would be a good start.

I think the thing I'm most excited about is Sting though. Will be a little surreal to see him in the WWE.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Hogan and Sting turning up in front of proper crowds is something that fills me with so much joy and hope. The Stinger has been a childhood favourite and I had made peace with the fact he wasn't into going to WWE, only for him to bloody sign a deal. He seems to be well liked by some of the power players, so here's hoping they don't make it an uphill battle like it was in TNA. I'm well into the proposed Triple H v GM Sting feud; about time Triple H started feuding with a real star again.

I've not watched any TNA since last years BFG (and I was long off watching Impact weekly), but Beer Money getting together may get me back into it. I wish they would get a new storyline, though.

Also, the Outlaws carrying the tag division every week is such a wonderful gift from the WWE.

• Paid Members

Sting's agreed to sign. No idea if he's signed the contract yet, but there's no trying to convince him anymore. Its all sorted on his end. Its up to WWE whether they bring him in before or after WrestleMania, now. A lot of talk is that he'd debuting the night after WrestleMania, but there's always a chance he'll show up before then.

It looks like it's going to be a pretty awesome year..maybe one of the best in the past ten years to be a wrestling fan. I can't see TNA lasting the year if i'm honest. JJ's promotion is an interesting possibility and I see WWE having a pretty strong year. I'm looking forward to Sting finally getting his moment in the WWE spotlight, Hogan's return and the build up to Wrestlemania. It's intriguing to think that in a year's time Reigns, Bryan, Cesaro and maybe Big E. could be right at the top of the WWE card. I look forward to Lesnar vs Undertaker(if it happens) at Wrestlemania. Should be a good one.

I'm hoping with the introduction of the WWE Network that we might even get some sort of UK Specials again like Rebellion etc. Maybe even do one in November ish when they plan on introducing the network in the United Kingdom.

It's defiantly going to be a game changer year.

I'm going to catch the odd bit of TNA this year to see what MVP and The Wolves are up to so that's an improvement on my motivation to watch for most of 2013. There isn't any excitement or promise in the promotion though obviously so I'm just hoping for some good matches whilst they tide themselves over.

As for WWE, it feels like for the first time in a while that a lot of the roster just seem to be clicking. I can't get enough of the three members of The Shield, Big E and Cesaro. The five of them guys along with Bryan, Cena, Batista and Lesnar can produce an exciting year if placed in the right feuds.

• Paid Members

Definitely agree with the Jarrett promotion, Sting in WWE and the possibility of Reigns and Cesaro breaking through.

Disagree that things are looking rosey though. TNA is on its arse. WWE aren't capable of writing more than two stories at any one time and are heavily reliant on returns. I genuinely think a year will pass and we'll be in the same situation we've been in for 5 years or more.

The Network could be awesome.

But fuck Hogan!

Archived