Philip Seymour Hoffman Dead

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he was clean for as long as he wants it kind backs up what they say about one day at a time etc.

Tragic loss. Hugely talented guy. I'm kinda glad I'm not alone in being a fan of his work, but wish I'd had a chance to discuss it before his passing.

New York City police have found up to 70 bags of suspected heroin inside actor Philip Seymour Hoffman's home a day after his death, US media report.

The Oscar-winning star, 46, was found dead at his Greenwich Village home on Sunday with a syringe in his arm.

A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out on Monday. Police suspect Hoffman died of an overdose.

The lights along theatre marquees on New York's Broadway were to be dimmed on Wednesday in honour of Hoffman.

From the BBC

The guy who found him has told press that he was Hoffmans secret gay lover. Fucking scumball. Isn't his family going through enough?

Maybe his family knew and it was just the general public that didn't know?

Before we get all 'lynch mob-by' we should take into account this story originated in the National Enquirer and has only been repeated by shitrags like the Daily Mail.

This amused me only because one of PSH's characters, Freddy Lounds, worked for the fictional equivalent 'The National Tattler' in Red Dragon.

• Paid Members
Before we get all 'lynch mob-by' we should take into account this story originated in the National Enquirer and has only been repeated by shitrags like the Daily Mail.

He's suing the arse off them, too.

I'll let him off then.

Archived