UKFF's Favourite Promo

JNLister

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It may be a bit smarky-marky but I still love Heyman's shoot-style promo before Survivor Series 2001.

Yeah it's still phenomenal. Credit to Vince for showing that much arse to sell the show. If they'd done that 4 months earlier, they might have made some money.

• Paid Members

Given how underwhelming Bret so often was as a face promo guy, for me any way, to see such venom and passion from him still really gets me hyped. Just watching that makes me want to see where it goes next.

• Paid Members

Classic Regal. The facial expressions, the use of british terms (50 pence Tart) comes together in a classic promo that makes you want to see the match. Comedy genius.

My favourite promo of recent times. Flair nearly busts a vain in anger while this is going on. Funny, and relevant to the storyline.

• Paid Members
My favourite promo of recent times. Flair nearly busts a vain in anger while this is going on. Funny, and relevant to the storyline.

Got to give props to the boys in the ring for not corpsing the fuck out of that segment. Lethal couldn't manage it. Hilarious scenes.

• Paid Members

I remember pissing my sides when I saw that. Flair made Lethal in that program. Flair gave him everything. It was an excellent feud and they had a good match as well. If anyone is stuck for something to watch download Jay Lethal on the Kevin Steen show. He tells you all about his time in TNA and all about his time around Flair. He said during a TV taping Flair would be talking to people and he'd hear Flair shout "LETHAL! Where you at you son of a bitch?!" and get him to do his impression of him for whoever he was talking to. Flair was desperate to make him a star. Then they fired him. Madness after all the time they put into that angle.

Here's a blog he did on his website regarding his feud with Flair. Its a good read.

Hey guys,

I

im not saying it was the best but to me it was a really good promo. it helped build his fued with MVP at the time and build him up the card

my all time fav is

Just amazing to see at the time and see a dream match come to life.

It's time for another poll, this time on the best promo ever. The criteria is up to you: it can be pure entertainment, compelling content, or drawing money.

Translates as; No Miz's.

It's like the 'No Homers' club but with no annoying, permanent-tanned, buck toothed, flabby titted twats allowed instead. The Miz, indeed. Crikey.

Archived