WWE Tag Team Division *SMACKDOWN Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
3MB & Los Matadores suck.

Get the fuck out my internet :angry:

ratedrpoed has been posting here for about 2 years now and I don't think I've once seen him get anything right.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3MB & Los Matadores suck.

Get the fuck out my internet :angry:

ratedrpoed has been posting here for about 2 years now and I don't think I've once seen him get anything right.

How about giving your opinion on the topic or explaining why u disagree with what i posted instead of saying i'm wrong or never get anything right which adds zero to the discussion.

The UKFF becomes a far better place when you just ignore him mate. He's got an obvious inferiority complex.

In fact, if you read the negative award threads, you can see pretty clearly who the real cunts are around here. Devon's one of the biggest along with a couple of the mods.

:)

• Paid Members

Los matadors are a simple but ultimately fun duo, the gimmick and style transcends the age gap and makes for an all covering fun little outing for every one. Every one can get behind them and just switch off and enjoy it for what it is.

I enjoyed a match they had the other day so much I actually stuck with the show and watched the rest as a result. They do what they do well as solid performers who play a simple but effective little shtick. I enjoy them, mother enjoyed watching them, my niece and nephew enjoyed watching them.

I'm just a massive sucker for 3MB though, :love:

How about giving your opinion on the topic or explaining why u disagree with what i posted instead of saying i'm wrong or never get anything right which adds zero to the discussion.

Like you didn't you mean :glare:

• 7 months later...
  • Paid Members

So, roughly 8 months later, an update to this thread. What's happened to the teams I jizzed over in January?

New Age Outlaws (Champions) - Fuck knows. Lost the titles to the Usos in March, did a bit of The Authority's bidding and then disappeared without a trace. *DEAD*

Brotherhood - Split up and then reconciled with Cody taking on the Stardust character. One of the more bizarre and pointless story arcs this year. Now sort of heels, I think. Absolutely no idea where this is going. I do know that the stupid gimmick and the abysmal backstage nonsense has overshadowed a bloody terrific tag team.

The Usos- Held the tag titles for over 6 months now. mixed it in the main event scene with John Cena against the Wyatts and have developed into an act WWE can really rely on. I'd love to see them work with them now to establish their personality, to start to get them talking so they can really get their teeth into a program.

The Real Americans - Split up. Presumably as big plans for Cesaro. That's worked out well. *DEAD*

Harper & Rowan - Always have an enjoyable match whether it's throwing around a smaller team or exchanging blows with some fellow hosses. Very surprised they haven't been given the belts yet. Also amazed how over they've stayed in spite of coming up short so often. If Bray Wyatt turns babyface, they could turn with him but I'd love it if he sold them to another manager who turned them into respectful gents with smart suits and well groomed ponytails and beards. Some great skits to be had in proper Reverend Slick & Kamala fashion.

Axel & Ryback- Entertaining act currently on hold because of Ryback's injury. Despite the diminishing number of tag teams, I'm desperate for the day someone realises Ryback does indeed rule and is wasted in this team.

Prime Time Players- Hit splitsville for whatever reason. If it was to free up Titus O'Neil to do something interesting then it, er, failed miserably. *DEAD*

3MB - Two of them are on the dole. *DEAD*

Matadores - A tag team where the two "wrestlers" are actually bodyguards for a midget in a bull costume. Money. *AS GOOD AS DEAD*

So 9 teams in the original thread. 4 are now dead, one is on hiatus and one is (even more) worthless.

Not a lot has been done to replenish the talent in the tag division in 8 months. We've seen Big Show and Mark Henry as a thrown together team recently which could have some potential. Otherwise the only addition is O'Neil and Slater as their new jobber team.

There doesn't appear to be a right lot coming through NXT in terms of regular teams. Obviously there's The Ascension who are average once the entrance finishes and Big Cass and Enzo who are funny together. So the future looks a lot dimmer than it did in January. Anyone got any rays of light for the thread?

#FuckTheQuebecers

There's the Big E & Kofi tandem on the horizon. Not sure where that's going though. Although Woods managing my be the best path for him.

You may also see a Sandow and Miz team for a while, which I will be more than happy with.

• Paid Members

Is there though? Didn't they hint at that ages ago and nothing came of it? Maybe Clarence Mason was busy.

They kicked the angle off on an episode of Raw, then took it off TV altogether with no explanation or mention of it. Apparently they have been trying the act out on the road though, so looks like they will bring it back when they feel it's ready.

I think they should really get behind the Big Show & Henry team. I love these guys together and tag matches are perfect for the pair of them at this point in their careers. I'd call them 'Bigger, Stronger, Badder' or use that as a sort of tag line for them. They should use a double squash/sandwich as a finish, too. 

• Paid Members

I just mean that they should put a bit of effort into the presentation of them as a team. I think they could be pretty marketable as a the big friendly giant babyface team of the division. Not necessarily champions, but they would always be credible contenders, just by virtue of who they are. They should play up the biggest and strongest monikers, maybe make a t-shirt for them, make a mash-up theme tune. I'd appreciate anything a little fresh, to be honest. They are also two of the naturally funniest and likeable guys on the roster- I'd love to see backstage or pre-taped skits of them doing stuff together, like hitting up the catering bar or a local all-you-can-eat buffet or picking up their rental car at the airport only to find it's a tiny Hyundai or something. One or both of them is injured 75% of the time anyway, but they can still be valuable to the show. I desperately want more variety on Raw- I'm just fast-forwarding so many worthless wrestling matches these days.

It is actually a bit of a shame that they gave them wins over the Wyatts so quickly. Could have built a little programme up between those teams.

• Paid Members

I get the feeling Sin Cara & Kalisto might get brought up from NXT , despite Kalisto being absolutely tiny.

The Outlaws were written out when The Shield had that Flawless Victory over them & Kane at Wrestlemania. They did their role well but it was their time.

The rest of the NXT tag scene is shit, really.

Archived