WWE Tag Team Division *SMACKDOWN Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I just never liked the Heavenly Bodies. I never really liked any tag teams from that era besides Skip & Zip, with Zip ironically being...

And yet, I didn't like the Body Donnas aside from the obvious Sunny concession. Fortunately they mostly ignored the match and focused on Sunny's arse.

• Paid Members

Getting away from fighting about marginal 1990s shit teams, that's a great post, Rick. Sad that PTP are being split up, and I don't see any future for Titus either, as he doesn't do much well at all - I'd love to see the Real 'Mericans elevated, and I think that Los Twatadores need to get gone (give their little monkey to Rey-Sin en Del Sol), but in all, it's going great. Glad to see The Usos getting plenty to do, as I think they're a cracking team, and did since the start - still think the boat was missed on an LMFUSO team, though.

If Evan Bourne ever comes back they may as well throw him and Gabriel together as a Londrick high flying tag team because neither seem to have anything going for them as singles guys

Theres alot of unused guys they could throw together as jobber/mid-card tag teams, they may as well stick Hawkins and Ryder back together really.

• Paid Members
What kind of person didn't like the Quebecers and Heavenly Bodies? They were funny, had great comedy managers, had great theme tunes, great finishing moves, abused jobbers - what isn't to love about that?! I'm going off you, Branquey!

They were tossers. They pretty much just turned up and won the titles. They hardly ever beat anyone decent (probably because there was no-one decent) and one of them was the fucking Mountie.

I was distraught when Bret & Owen didn't beat them. And then Owen kicked Bret's leg out of his leg. Sad times.

• Paid Members
If Evan Bourne ever comes back they may as well throw him and Gabriel together as a Londrick high flying tag team because neither seem to have anything going for them as singles guys

Theres alot of unused guys they could throw together as jobber/mid-card tag teams, they may as well stick Hawkins and Ryder back together really.

I think Hawkins and Ryder should come back together as the Major Brothers, and totally make it just part of their gimmick.

Was the whole Edgeheads planned from the start with them? The Majors Brothers was such a nothing-nothing, and came at such a terrible time for tag-team wrestling, that I'm not sure on either end.

They should pair EVERYONE that's not doing much as tag teams, and have a tag-team only show on the network.

• Paid Members
mostly ignored the match and focused on Sunny's arse.

That may have had something to do with my penchant for the 'Donnas. Skips facial expressions were another strong point for me. Almost Frank Drebin like, at times.

I must go back and have a watch of some shows from 1993-1995. 1995 was a dud year for me on reflection. No character captivated me besides Waylon Mercy and Backlund.

• Paid Members
mostly ignored the match and focused on Sunny's arse.

That may have had something to do with my penchant for the 'Donnas. Skips facial expressions were another strong point for me. Almost Frank Drebin like, at times.

I must go back and have a watch of some shows from 1993-1995. 1995 was a dud year for me on reflection. No character captivated me besides Waylon Mercy and Backlund.

Don't do it - 1993-95 was a terrible, terrible time. Marginal, even.

• Paid Members
Don't do it - 1993-95 was a terrible, terrible time. Marginal, even.

Alundra Blayze's arse was brilliant though. I just remembered seeing it live in Dublin in 1995 and it wobbled when she walked. Fantastic stuff.

I hope they don't split the Rhodes boys up. I think they're a joy to watch.

Archived