Punk walks out

hallicks

I was wondering why there was no mention of him on Raw. Watching that Ariel Helwani interview he did afew weeks ago, he doesn't seem all that enthusiastic about wrestling anymore. He needs some tome off, not a good way to go about it though

• Paid Members

One of two good things to come out of this would be Vince and co taking all this out on AJ. The other being us getting that Bryan v Triple H match at 'Mania.

No idea why Punk wouldn't stay for his 'Mania payday, unless this is some rubbish worky shoot nonsense.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a work on someone's part. He would have to be really pissed off to walk out at the start of the road to Wrestlemania 30. Unless he really doesn't give a fuck, common sense would say he would grit his teeth till after Mania. It could even be a play on his part to get a better spot on the show.

Walking out because he is pissed off at the man ties in perfectly to the rumoured Triple H match

As far as I know the Mania matches are still up in the air.

Maybe all the mystical debuts and returns we gossip about are happening and Punk has been told or sees his place on the card slip further down in importance.

Unless he goes to the ring and rapes Stephanie, I'm calling it a work.

Don't really know what he'll do outside of WWE, other than travel the comic convention circuit. Knowing how much he likes to drop 'pipebombs' and whatever else, I just can't see beyond this somekind of worked-shoot bollocks

• Paid Members

Doesn't seem like a work, and Punk certainly seems petulant enough to go home in a sulk. He's a sensitive sod and has never come across as somebody that's just happy to have a job at WWE.

I think he wanted (certainly needed) time off last year, but he was brought back pretty quickly as they had a PPV at Chicago. It's no coincidence that since he's been back, he's looked worse than ever and his performances have been rubbish by his standards. Always looks like he's phoning it in, everything he does is without conviction. So he's probably sulking because he's knackered and still wants a proper break. He needs it, but bad time to have one. As someone said, could mean good things for Bryan at Mania though.

Archived