Daniel Bryan

Jimmy Boy

So after last night and the way everyone is going mental on twitter and on the bbc website, how much legitimacy is there with the wwe not wanting him to be their top guy.....or is it part of a storyline! I can't honestly tell anymore. Fact is that his segments don't move numbers and was perceived to not draw ppv buys (surely due to crap booking?!!). What's everyone's opinions on this? The countless times we've heard higher ups say 'they (the crowd) will tell us who to push..'

So after last night and the way everyone is going mental on twitter and on the bbc website, how much legitimacy is there with the wwe not wanting him to be their top guy.....or is it part of a storyline! I can't honestly tell anymore. Fact is that his segments don't move numbers and was perceived to not draw ppv buys (surely due to crap booking?!!). What's everyone's opinions on this? The countless times we've heard higher ups say 'they (the crowd) will tell us who to push..'

I think its a work. WWE aren't that stupid surely. When Bryan wins the belt which he will at some point itll be the right time and the right place. Perhaps Vince has already decided when that is going to be and between now and then everything that's happened is building up to it.

Perhaps the raw after mania Bryan wins the title.

Archived