SELLING MY WRESTLING DVD COLLECTION

gringo69

Dear All.

I have cleared out more of my wrestling discs to sell. These are my personal collection so only one of each.

These are discs purchased from traders or recorded from tv so not commercial releases unless stated

Please PM me if you would like any. I will respond within 24 hours to confirm if still available and then ask for payment with in 24 hours of my reply. Due to previous time wasters I cannot hold titles any longer.

Prices include postage (unless stated) and are:

1 disc

Stop bumping

I'm not bumping, I'm adding to my list and notifying of my additions, which is in conjunction with your own post,

'This forum doesn't get that much traffic so bump posts are not needed. If you do it then your thread will probably be locked or deleted.

If you have actual relevant information to post in your thread then that is fine, but posts like "Anyone else?" or "Sold a tape" or "BUMP" are not allowed.'

Stop bumping

I'm not bumping, I'm adding to my list and notifying of my additions, ewhich is in conjunction with your own post,

Edit the first fucking post maybe.......

You've bumped this 3 times in a week. And again just now.

And now I have to bump again as I am not ignoring BULLYING AND ABUSE. You don't know me I am a decent chap.

Stop bumping

I'm not bumping, I'm adding to my list and notifying of my additions, ewhich is in conjunction with your own post,

Edit the first fucking post maybe.......

You've bumped this 3 times in a week. And again just now.

And now I have to bump again as I am not ignoring BULLYING AND ABUSE. You don't know me I am a decent chap.

So in one post you say you aren't bumping, and the next post you admit it?!?

And you can't bump this cos IT'S ALREADY AT THE FUCKING TOP

Oh and as for the"Bullying and Abuse" get a grip.

Archived