Who was in the most WWF/E video and arcade games?

Evo2012

I went counting, not sure why. Here's a top 25.

There's an obvious winner here. More impressive if you consider the fact that they've made 50 WWF/E games.

43 – The Undertaker

34 – Triple H

32 – Kane, Shawn Michaels

31 – Edge, The Rock

28 – Steve Austin

27 – Chris Jericho, Christian

24 – The Big Show

23 – Hulk Hogan

22 – Bradshaw/JBL

21 – Bret Hart, Matt Hardy

20 – Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle

19 – Mick Foley/Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love

18 – Chris Benoit, John Cena, Rey Mysterio

17 – Booker T, Vince McMahon

16 – Mark Henry, Trish Stratus

15 – Batista, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chavo Guerrero, D-Von Dudley, Jeff Hardy, Lita, Rob Van Dam, Ted DiBiase, William Regal

And lastly, a list of the folk who made into one game thus far.

Aksana, Alex Riley, Arn Anderson, Ax, Big E Langston, The Blue Meanie, Brian Pillman, Bruno Sammartino, Bushwhacker Butch, Bushwhacker Luke, Christopher Nowinski, Curt Hawkins, Darren Young, David Hart Smith, Dawn Marie, Dean Ambrose, Dr. Death, Earl Hebner, Epico, Eric Bischoff, The Fabulous Moolah, Fandango, George Steele, Godfather’s Ho, Haku, Head, Hilbilly Jim, Howard Finkel, Hunico, Husky Harris, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lynn, Jey Uso, Jimmy Hart, Jimmy Uso, Jimmy Wang Yang, Joey Abs, Joey Mrcury, John Laurinaitis, Joy Giovanni, Justin Credible, Kaitlyn, Kenny Dykstra, Kenzo Suzuki, Kid Kash, Koko B. Ware, Kurrgan, Kwang, Linda McMahon, Luna, Marc Mero, Marcus Cor Von, Masked Man, Mason Ryan, Maven, Michael McGillicutty, Mideon, Mike Tyson, Miss Jackie, Pamela, Paul Burchill, Paul Heyman, Pete Gas, Psicosis, Rob Conway, Rodney, Rodney Mack, Roman Reigns, Sabu, Samu, The Sandman, Sean O’Haire, Seth Rollins, Shannon Moore, Sue, Summer Rae, Sylvan, Titus O’Neil, Tony, Ultimo Dragon, Vance Archer, Vickie Guerrero, Virgil, Vito, The Warlord

So there you have it!

Was Haku not in Raw on the Xbox? I'm sure I'm wrong but I seem to remember him being on a non Smackdown series game from when my mate used to work in a computer game shop, I'm sure I played against him on an Xbox or Dreamcast game

Yeah he was on the RAW game

Tony was the army guy in John Cenas Road To Wrestlemania that you unlock

It's irrelevant to how many games he's been in but Christian sticks out like a sore thumb for me. He's surrounded by really fun characters to play but I can't imagine wanting to play as Christian unless I was playing a full card or something.

I believe Pamela and Sue were on WWF Warzone. You win some matches on career mode, then a FMV is played with one of them inviting you to get jiggy with them in a limo.

EDIT: Nope, I'm wrong about them being the ringrats. According to this, Pamela was a Iguana employee, and Sue was a ring girl. I don't even remember them, and I played that game to death in the late 90's.

Archived