Kaitlyn gone

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Not thread worthy to some, but it is to me :(

As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world.

WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.

Since this might be the last time we see her in the business, lets pay tribute to her. I liked the time when her tits fell out.

I hate to sound smarky or one of those lads that's weird for AJ, but in fairness the feud between the two was pretty good, the contract signing and match at Payback (?) was really good stuff apart from the secret admirer bit... I cant think of much else she did but at least she has had something memorable.

Ah well, I'm sure they'll find someone else to replace. It wasn't like she was on Total Divas or anything so I guess she doesn't matter much... Whats the reason for her departure guys? She's off to get married isnt she?

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, there's no point in me getting behind any of the divas, the one on the roster I like most is always the one that fucks off. What's she going to do outside of wrestling anyway? She's built like a brick shithouse. I'll miss her, being cute with arms like Conan is hard to pull off.

At least Kelly Kelly leaving broke my heart badly enough that I can handle any diva leaving now even if she is my fave.

Speaking of Divas I liked what was with Eve Torres coming back for the Slammy awards? was that a one time thing or is she going to be around again?

• Paid Members

Batista posted this directly after they announced she'd left to pursuer other avenues:

Seems 2 me that some C level stars in a B level star era have bought into their own hype. Don't turn a work into a shoot. #realitycheck

Ouch! Kailtyns new fiance HAD to have been the one to drag her out of the business when the Animal returned. There's just no fucking way she was lasting a week engaged with the big man knocking about.

Shame to hear that she's gone. She was my favourite but has hardly been featured recently. I wonder if she decided a bit ago to leave and that is why she didn't do much of note. I will have to switch my allegiance to Nikki Bella now, who seems to sell quite well especially in her match against Aksana last week.

I think to pay tribute we should get some photos of her nip slip with leave the memories alone song playing :laugh:

Batista posted this directly after they announced she'd left to pursuer other avenues:

Seems 2 me that some C level stars in a B level star era have bought into their own hype. Don't turn a work into a shoot. #realitycheck

Ouch! Kailtyns new fiance HAD to have been the one to drag her out of the business when the Animal returned. There's just no fucking way she was lasting a week engaged with the big man knocking about.

Big Dave also had some unflattering words for the UKFF's mancrush of choice, Roman Reigns

Kicked in the head etiquette rule #1-when kicked in the head make sure to get your hair out of your face before you fall."

Apparently in reference to Reigns taking a roundhouse kick during his match Punk on Monday

Big Dave also had some unflattering words for the UKFF's mancrush of choice, Roman Reigns

Kicked in the head etiquette rule #1-when kicked in the head make sure to get your hair out of your face before you fall."

Apparently in reference to Reigns taking a roundhouse kick during his match Punk on Monday

Haha! I thought it was weird that Reigns did that as well, but people do weird things when they get knocked dizzy.

Ian, was the tweet you quoted not about Del Rio?

Archived