4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2014

4FWpromoter

InternetLogo2_zpse1c37685.png

4FW return to Stratton Leisure Centre in Swindon for the first time in 2014 in our annual spectacular New Years Wrestleution, 2014 also leads 4FW to there first milestone as we look to celebrate our 10th Anniversary in May of this year, New Years Wrestleution will see Championships defended as well as seeing the start of the 4FW Tag Team Tournament to crown the first ever 4FW Tag Team Champions.

Tickets for this event are on sale now! please visit our brand new website at WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM to purchase your tickets, Adult tickets are priced at just

As has been said he left 15th December after staying for 6 Months he now moves on to his next stop in Mexico for 6 Months before heading back to Japan, he had a fantastic time, expect to see many more youngsters from Japan come over to the UK in the future.

When it was announced he was coming to this Country I saw many nasty comments on social media about what's the point of him coming to the UK, he won't learn anything from anyone in the UK, I can guarantee from his 6 Month stay he leaves a more complete Professional Wrestler and bridges have been built for more young stars to head over here for long periods of time, not just Japan but Mexico also.

When it was announced he was coming to this Country I saw many nasty comments on social media about what's the point of him coming to the UK he won't learn nothing from anyone in the UK, I can guarantee from his 6 Month stay he leaves a more complete Professional Wrestler and bridges have been built for more young stars to head over here for long periods of time, not just Japan but Mexico also.

Undoubtedly; if anything, it's great to get a feel for different crowds. A typical UK crowd is pretty unique, so that in itself makes the trip a worthwhile experience. Can't wait to see who's brought over next.

Archived