2015/2016 UK Calendar of Events

diamond_dust

Anyone seen this - https://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/lucha-libre/default.aspx

Lucha Future?

"Luchadores confirmed to be taking part are: Blue Demon Jr.La ParkaPsyco Clown,Villano 4Hijo Del FantasmaPentagonFenixTexano Jr.Blue Demoncito Jr.Mini HisteriaOctagoncitoMini Abismo Negro and Magno. The final big star mystery luchador is to be named nearer the time.

Four Mini-Estrellas (mini-stars), as well as glamorous and diamond-hard female Luchadoras Sexy Star and Faby Apache, are also set to compete in the iconic Hall, all under the watchful eye of respected referee Steve Lynskey."

Sadly I'm in Preston but great line up - lots of Lucha Underground Guys 

Both this and PCW could be added to the Calender?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's posters and flyers going round my town advertising Wrestling in Hinckley for 7/6/15 & 5/7/15 @ Leicester Road Football Stadium in Hinckley.

No other company name on it, but they're there if you want  to add them?

• Paid Members

There's posters and flyers going round my town advertising Wrestling in Hinckley for 7/6/15 & 5/7/15 @ Leicester Road Football Stadium in Hinckley.

No other company name on it, but they're there if you want  to add them?

The promoter from LCW told me that one of his trainee's that stopped training has decided to run shows there so could be him :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our slightly adjusted dates:

DOA & WAW - Collision Course 2 - 20/06/15 - Lichfield Community Centre, Great Yarmouth

DOA - One Wild Night - 11/07/15 - Westbury Social Club, Bury St Edmunds

DOA - Golden Chance - 01/08/15 - United Services Club, March

DOA - 2 Year Anniversary Show - 03/10/15

DOA - High Voltage - 17/10/15 - Westbury Social Club, Bury St Edmunds

DOA - November Reign - 21/11/15 - Trimley Sports and Social Club, Felixstowe

DOA - Sonic Boom - 05/12/15 - United Services Club, March

• Paid Members

If you could add Monkey Madness Wrestling on Saturday October the 3rd, tang hall working men's club, hull road, york.

Thanks

Yesss~~~

As local an event as I'll get these days, considering All-Star have sacked York off now. Missed the debut MMW event due to being away on honeymoon but it sounded loads of fun. I'll be at the New Japan-thingy in London the night before, but if there's nothing additional added with the NJPW guys that night somewhere (they're in Gloucester...supposedly...the night after) I should be able to call in.

While I'll always travel to the likes of PROGRESS, PCW, RevPro's bigger events, GPW, FutureShock, Triple-X and the A-Merch and Lucha tours to give me a bit of everything going (since each of those is very much unique), I've also really enjoyed starting to pop along to check out some local shows like TIDAL, True Grit, Pro Wrestling Heroes and GRAPPLE over the last year. Hopefully Monkey Madness can join that list.

I'm off to TIDAL's next Leeds show this Sunday, as it happens, for what looks a completely bonkers line-up of national stars, local dudes, a car full of Scots, a car full of DEFEND/ATTACK! guys and a car full of London guys (including former UKFF regular OLIVER PEACE). Eclectic to say the least. As I said: bonkers.

If you could add Monkey Madness Wrestling on Saturday October the 3rd, tang hall working men's club, hull road, york.

Thanks

Yesss~~~

As local an event as I'll get these days, considering All-Star have sacked York off now. Missed the debut MMW event due to being away on honeymoon but it sounded loads of fun. I'll be at the New Japan-thingy in London the night before, but if there's nothing additional added with the NJPW guys that night somewhere (they're in Gloucester...supposedly...the night after) I should be able to call in.

First show was a lot of fun. Sadly we'll be missing this one as it falls on a Saturday, and those are scarely free for us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adjusted DOA Calender:

DOA 2 Year Anniversary Show @ Westbury Social Club, Bury St Edmunds - Saturday 3rd October 2015

DOA November Reign @ Trimley Sports & Social Club, Felixstowe - Saturday 21st November 2015

DOA Sonic Boom @ United Services Club, March - Saturday 5th December 2015

DOA Jingle Brawls @ Lichfield Community Centre, Great Yarmouth - Sunday 20th December 2015

Archived