Anyone know about Liger in the UK this March?

Arthur B. Funky

Yes big update for this....

They have booked a 'Superclash 2' for the Gloucester Leisure Centre , date TBA.

THEY HAVE BOOKED AJ Styles, Tiger Mask IV, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kenny Omega, Chris Bambikiller, Prince Devitt.

ALREADY SIGNED:

AJ Styles vs. Prince Devitt

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Chris Bambikiller

WHAT DA FUCK!?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes big update for this....

They have booked a 'Superclash 2' for the Gloucester Leisure Centre , date TBA.

THEY HAVE BOOKED AJ Styles, Tiger Mask IV, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kenny Omega, Chris Bambikiller, Prince Devitt.

ALREADY SIGNED:

AJ Styles vs. Prince Devitt

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Chris Bambikiller

WHAT DA FUCK!?

Ticket sold here

I'll at least say I doubted the first show from the off-set and a week to the day I've heard nothing but flights and visa's being paid for and Devitt at least will already be in the country. So when Liger, Kojima, Striker, Smith, Hawx and Devitt all are on the show on Saturday, I'll be wrong and I will admit that.

But already announcing Tanahashi, Styles, Tiger Mask IV, Omega (I'm presuming Liger again if talent sharing with 4FW) and Devitt but saying date TBA...... Odds are it's October 4th as easy enough to work out from what was posted today. But why not just confirm the date?

But already announcing Tanahashi, Styles, Tiger Mask IV, Omega (I'm presuming Liger again if talent sharing with 4FW) and Devitt but saying date TBA...... Odds are it's October 4th as easy enough to work out from what was posted today. But why not just confirm the date?

The promoter likes to tease I guess? He constant posts things like.. Will Bret Hart be at superclash2,

He's having fun with it. He will most likely confirm the second show during the first one.

It's a different promoting style, don't be so down on the guy, he's bringing fantastic talent to a shit town.

Liger vs Zebra Kid - Liger wins with roll up, knight family attacks after, Danny Boy makes the save

Kojima vs Rampage - Kojima wins with Lariat

Harry Smith vs Dominator - Main event. I had to take my

Daughter home...

Devitt vs Hawx - Devitt hit some killer stomps. Hawx wins and calls out AJ styles

Striker vs Scurll vs Meadows vs Jace Da Ace - this ended up as a 6 man tag elimination singles bout. Young lad won. Banger Walsh presents trophy.

Essex Boys vs Collins & Jarrett - Collins and Jarrett win. This was not against the Essex boys. It was a uk guy and a big German.

Hopefully someone will have a better set of results than that!

I think I saw JLister and Phil Jones walking about. And old MPW heel Gabriel Grey. No nipples.

Davey boy smith Jr Bt robin lekime

Jushin Liger Bt Roy knight

Satioshi Kojima Bt rampage Brown

Luke Hawx Bt Prince devitt

Danny Collins and matt Jarrett Bt Phil Powers and kristian Eckstein

Mal Sanders Bt Frankie Sloan

Jimmy Meadows Bt Paul Tyrell, Jace da Ace, Marty Scurll, Joey Osbourne and Red Eagle

Sam Adonis Bt zak knight

Archived