HG's third annual Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This person:

beth-phoenix-sterke-gespierde-vrouw-23.jpg

Why? Why not?! She comes in around number 11 when Reigns is on his own having just dumped out around 5/6 people. They meet in the middle of the ring, Reigns looks like he wont fight a woman but then throws the first shot, Phoenix fires back with a few forearms and shoots him into the ropes. Reigns ducks a clothesline, spears the hell out of her and quickly throws her over the top, checking his jaw, clicking his neck and shaking his head afterwards

EDIT - Stevie Richards is taken :(. He was going to come out in his best Bossmans and get fucked around by The Shield for awhile. He would have shown you, and you would have saw.

Back to the drawing board.

Aha! Good man. I didn't figure in the gimmick rule.

01.jpg

I don't want to like ... invent a gimmick ... because the next thing you know people will want Lance Storm coming out as a mime or some stupid shit like that so I suppose his Shield infringement falls under plain old long haired, goofy Stevie character. Fuck it, give me Stevie Night Heat. I want him wondering why there is no more Heat whilst doing his Shield thing. He showed up specifically for a Heat match with Spike Dudley and now he is pissed so he is entering the Rumble as a Shield member to grab himself some limelight.

That more than fulfills the rule about it being something you want to happen, not think will happen ;).

• Awards Moderator
Lance Storm coming out as a mime or some stupid shit like that

Don't dismiss it, that sounds glorious! In fact, I'm having Lance Storm the Mime for one of my picks.

He'll come out and use his invisible battering ram to eliminate Santino, then Mark Henry comes in and Mime-Lance puts himself in an invisible box so Menry can't get him. So Mark gets behind the box, pushes it to the ropes, and then tips it over the top rope so Lance goes flying from a couple of feet away from the ropes.

Then he exits the arena by doing that walking-down-to-the-cellar thing.

• Moderators

Don't apologise for not including pictures, I hope you win if you leave them out. Nothing more annoying then browsing on the phone while I'm having a shit and it takes forever because people put loads of pictures of famous wrestlers in case we've forgotten (we haven't) or don't know (we do know) what Scotty 2 Hotty or someone looks like.

Fuck Jpegs. They ruin my dumps.

Lance Storm coming out as a mime or some stupid shit like that

Don't dismiss it, that sounds glorious! In fact, I'm having Lance Storm the Mime for one of my picks.

He'll come out and use his invisible battering ram to eliminate Santino, then Mark Henry comes in and Mime-Lance puts himself in an invisible box so Menry can't get him. So Mark gets behind the box, pushes it to the ropes, and then tips it over the top rope so Lance goes flying from a couple of feet away from the ropes.

Then he exits the arena by doing that walking-down-to-the-cellar thing.

Wonderful.

My brain is now lighting up like some weird Lance Storm Gimmick Roulette wheel.

• Paid Members

r05tsi.jpg

Mickey Cole, JBL and King constantly ponder throughout the show and the match 'Who is going to win the Royal Rumble?'. We reach the number 30 entrant, with only Big Bossman and Nailz remaining in the ring and it's WHO! Turns out JBL wasn't pondering at all, but making a prediction and proceeds to completely lose his shit as Who rushes the ring 'I told you! Who is going to win the Royal Rumble!' He dumps Bossman and Nailz out in seconds and Who is going to WrestleMania!

King 'Who is going to WrestleMania?'

Cole - 'Who is going to WrestleMania.'

JBL - 'Who...'

And so on for the next couple of months.

• Paid Members

Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

mvp.jpg

Will return because he's a decent shitbag heel and capable wrestler at a time where it's needed. He'll come in at #29, may knock out the last fodder character and get unceremoniously bounced out by either the winner or #30.

Rumour in blue as the spoiler tags aren't working. again.

CM Punk may have let the cat out of the bag:

Coach @CMPunk 24m

Holy crap! See you at the rumble, dude! @The305MVP

Archived