HG's third annual Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably not going to happen but I'd love to see Adrian Neville (PAC) make his debut as a suprise entrant in the Rumble.

I'm hoping that Jake Roberts gets his wish and entry in to the Rumble it would be great to see him come full circle in some ways and throw a python in the ring making everyone scatter and then hit a DDT on Randy Orton, before getting swiftly eliminated.

I'll also go for the Hurricaine and/or Matt Hardy.

It's probably not going to happen but I'd love to see Adrian Neville (PAC) make his debut as a suprise entrant in the Rumble.

I'm hoping that Jake Roberts gets his wish and entry in to the Rumble it would be great to see him come full circle in some ways and throw a python in the ring making everyone scatter and then hit a DDT on Randy Orton, before getting swiftly eliminated.

I'd love for them to swerve us and have him appear at Old School Raw. DDP is going to be there apparently so hopefully he puts in a good word (not that he probably has any sway) for his mate.

• Awards Moderator

You can have all of them except Jake, who was already picked ages ago!

• Paid Members

I think there is a good chance he will get the Bo Dallas spot by winning an NXT Battle Royale for a spot in the match. Of course, if that happens he will not be a surprise entrant. He will probably get the chance to do a John Morrison / Kofi Kingston great escape spot before getting eliminated.

I'd also love for Hogans - Real American music to hit after the clock counts down and focus on the entrance way as a tease for his return. That would really bring something interesting to the the Rumble and the road to WrestleMania.

Road Dogg Jesse James

09.jpg

Id love to just see him enter do his piece on the microphone get down to "two words for ya" in the ring and he gets thrown out and the announcer saying your out!

The Honkytonk Man

dce4db6cd5honkyimg.jpg

He always seems to make a rumble appearnace, breifly and for the money no matter what he says on shoots!

Razor Ramon

Razor%20Ramon%20rr.jpg

Who wouldn't love to see the bad guy one last time?

Archived