HG's third annual Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

For what its worth:

Have like a mark waited every year since 98 for his surprise appearance..............Warrior!

Know itll never happen tho. How many of us though wouldnt maek out if that music hit and he legged it down. Hell for me his WWE game promo appearance was the best thing in wrestling this year

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
For what its worth:

Have like a mark waited every year since 98 for his surprise appearance..............Warrior!

Know itll never happen tho. How many of us though wouldnt maek out if that music hit and he legged it down. Hell for me his WWE game promo appearance was the best thing in wrestling this year

I have to agree, im still clinging to the hope of number 20? where is he? DUH DUH DUHDUH!

The Real Americans entered no's 2 & 3 and have eliminated everyone so far when the countdown for entrant no 8 begins...10..9..8..7..6..5...4...3...2..1...

dudley_spike.jpg

Spike runs in and gives all he can and gets a Dudley dog on Swagger but then Cesaro spends the next 20 seconds swinging Spike and threatening to spin him right over the top rope and doesnt notice the clock is at 3...2...1...

76531_500_D-VonDudley.jpg

Dvon runs and saves Spike and together they eliminate The Real Americans before Roman Reigns eliminates them both a couple of mins later.

Or this guy will return to start a feud with Damien Sandow

eugene.jpg

• Paid Members

Ah The Prophecy is fulfilled!

Anyway...

I'm saying that around half way through the rumble with half the roster in the ring, we will get an appearance from this man:

20040516_mordecai.jpg

2nd pick

As Roman Reigns stands tall, having beaten down and eliminated all who enter for a good few minutes:

vader.jpg

Walks down the aisle, and after a few minutes of brawling back and forth Reigns beasts "The Mastodon" out of the ring.

• Awards Moderator

It's great to read all these scenarios, some of them are absolutely brilliant and we can only hope the actual Rumble contains them. Butch's and Gay as FOOK's both made me chuckle in the pub last night, as did The Invisible Boy's this morning (I wasn't still in the pub though). It's also interesting how many people's scenarios involve:

- The Shield, particularly Roman Reigns

- the Cesaro Swing

- how many people dislike Xavier Woods.

Anyway, notes for individuals:

neil is brill - I'll allow you Triple H, unless of course he says he's entering in advance.

Onyx2 - I'll allow you RVD, but I'm ruling out Kane. You can have another pick instead if you want.

Shane O' Mac Version 2 - I'll begrudgingly allow you Sheamus, although you yourself have acknowledged picking him is not really in the spirit of the competition as he's the "obvious choice"! You can't have Hornswoggle though, I'm ruling him out. You can have another pick instead if you want. Irish Pat Kenney perhaps? Pat Roach?

The Invisible Boy - Jake Roberts has already been picked, you can have someone in his place if you want.

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer - Warrior has already been picked, you can have someone in his place if you want.

Keep 'em coming!

Right...here goes...First off, and if it's a no, so be it. Air Bourne returns

evan-bourne.jpg

Only to SSP right into a lariat from Roman Reign, putting him out for another year.

Secondly, picture the scene. Cesaro has cleaned house, Zeb is proselytising, and Swagger is in the back getting high, when suddenly, the arena lights up, red, white and blue...

Kurt-Angle-kurt-angle-23729188-295-354-1.jpg

Oh, it's true, it's damn true.

The steel city hero has come home. Chain wrestling indy-wankfest ensues...3...2...1...

jbl1.jpg

Pulling a "Lawler", JBL takes off the suit, to reveal a pair of black trunks and a stick on tache. Blackjack Bradshaw returns and clothesline-from-hells everyone, only to be eliminated by Batista to end the match.

I'm gonna try out

1. Billy Gunn

Billy-Gunn.jpg

The Ass Man is back, but probably coming out in orange bandana or in his horrific Torrie Wilson knockoff tights.

2. Hardcore Holly

Hardcore-Holly.jpg

He's here to kill everybody, oh yeah

3. Ahmed Johnson

Ahmed.jpg

Pearl River Power

Archived