Ever left a football match early?

5pints

• Paid Members
Why are you being such a labia about this? Or is this whole thing so you can be one of those "I'm a bigger fan than you" bores that no-one likes as the bore talks at them in pubs sounding like Talksports greatest hits?

You got to admit 14 minutes is extreme. I don't really care for the I'm a bigger fan than you debate, however, walking out after 14 minutes is someone the club can definitely do without.

Are you going to be sitting through the Match Of The Day highlights every week keeping a note of what time fans were filing away at and then logging them on this forum for the interest of precisely no-one?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are you being such a labia about this? Or is this whole thing so you can be one of those "I'm a bigger fan than you" bores that no-one likes as the bore talks at them in pubs sounding like Talksports greatest hits?

You got to admit 14 minutes is extreme. I don't really care for the I'm a bigger fan than you debate, however, walking out after 14 minutes is someone the club can definitely do without.

Are you going to be sitting through the Match Of The Day highlights every week keeping a note of what time fans were filing away at and then logging them on this forum for the interest of precisely no-one?

It got you posting.

• Paid Members

Yes, but once again you missed the point that many of those fans left early for several different reasons. Either that or you chose to ignore them so you can plough on with this tiresome load of old armpit.

Archived