Wrestling T-Shirts and other Clothes

JamieDrink

I've never started a thread on here before so apologies if its been covered before or isn't an overly interesting topic...

Wrestling related t-shirts seem to be coming back into high street shops. Shops like Topman, H&M, Asos and even Primark have been selling wwe related tees.

WWE seem to be targeting a wider range of people with new ranges of clothing for the whole family. Some of it quite nice stuff too.

Loads of sites and companies are doing the 'alternative wrestling' t-shirts E.G. Barbershop Window, Square Circle Ringwear. Some with a different tee every week like NXTees and Top Rope Tuesday.

UK promoters seem to be printing more and more shirts too which is good. (Some of the PCW ones are decent)

I see people at UK events and such what with this stuff to later find out it was a once off pressing and will never be made again. So i guess the point in this thread would be to share these finds, and share thoughts and comments on the world world of 'rasstlin fashion.

Couple of my current favorites:

prod_61028_55455.png

I love this CM Punk Baseball tee, simple but great (squarecircleringwear.biz)

mMlwvj1TCYS2VHV61uLPzZA.jpg

Another CM Punk product but this one off WWE official website. These hoodies could easily be sold on the highstreet with no one the wiser what the logo is. Its nice to see a hoodie thats not splattered with wwe logos and pictures.

1505035_636758513037461_1298240447_n.jpg

(Right hand side tee and jumper) This one is merch for a band from Sheffield called Best Friends. I got this in burgundy and it looks awesome.

Another CM Punk product but this one off WWE official website. These hoodies could easily be sold on the highstreet with no one the wiser what the logo is. Its nice to see a hoodie thats not splattered with wwe logos and pictures.

"I love CM Punk so much that I'll only buy his overpriced merchandise if normal people don't know what it is!"

If you're worried about people laughing at you for wearing gayfakewrestling tops, then WWEShop is the last place to buy your clothes from.

• Paid Members
That CM Punk baseball shirt is absolutely horrendous.

Agreed. I really liked that grey version of the Best In The World t-shirt he had just after the initial white one but almost all of the clobber he's had designed for him or worn has been awful. Especially that fucking ice cream bar one. Jesus.

Wrestling Tees coming into fashion? No. Really, no.

More so vintage wrestling but cult aspect of wrestling has brought it into fashion. T-shirts with wrestling related images on available at many high street fashion stores as well bands and record labels nodding towards the industry shows this (music after all is arguably the largest social contributor towards fashion).

"I love CM Punk so much that I'll only buy his overpriced merchandise if normal people don't know what it is!"

If you're worried about people laughing at you for wearing gayfakewrestling tops, then WWEShop is the last place to buy your clothes from.

That wasn't the point. The point was WWE are branching out in styles of clothing after for so long making crass in your face logo tshirts. As i said, this isn't far away from the type of thing you could find on the high street. As for over priced? 40 quid for a high quality hoodie is about right these days...

The 'gayfakewrestling tops' are usually a hell of a lot nicer that the crap WWE and TNA usually bring out, Im a wrestling fan but don't wanna wear most of that crap because its just awful.

That CM Punk baseball shirt is absolutely horrendous.

Agreed. I really liked that grey version of the Best In The World t-shirt he had just after the initial white one but almost all of the clobber he's had designed for him or worn has been awful. Especially that fucking ice cream bar one. Jesus.

See i really like that baseball top, but i'm a fan of that style. I wouldn't get it with the 31 on the back, but the cmpunk/chicago cubs logo looks great where it is.

Exactly about the ice cream bar tee, that's my point. So many tees are just tacky and look like ass. Hence why i put 'So i guess the point in this thread would be to share these finds, and share thoughts and comments on the world world of 'rasstlin fashion.' For people to actually comment on what they find that they like and wont make them look like a twat.

• Paid Members

Wrestling t-shirts are for people who pretend they are being ironic but secretly paying homage because they haven't got the arse to say they like wrestling. We're all living a lie, lads. Its just how it is. Wrestling t-shirts have always been like that. I used to wear my Hulkamania shirt all the time with the "Eh? Mr T? The Hoff? Eh? Garlic bread? Remember *insert pop culture phrase here*. I'm ironic me." when I went to college and I was looking for a shag. Didn't make me cool. Made me a bit of a victim to be fair. I should have been walking about with a weightlifting belt, cupping my ear.

There's this supposed culture that's sprang up which is 90% spin from wrestlers trying to sell gimmicks. Colt Cabana and the likes started it. "Wear this and support me and you'll be different. We're not like John Cena, we're cool people. Look its a t-shirt with Bastion Booger on it lol etc". Like all wrestling, its all hype and bollocks. These websites just want a few quid off you. There's no movement and wrestling isn't any more cool than it was 5 or 10 years ago. I dont think wrestling has changed that much in the last 2 decades. The perception of it has always been the same.

• Paid Members
Jesus you lot are negative. The point in this was for people to show others what wrestling related fodder they like and have spotted that otehr may not have. Not criticize everyone who wants to wear any of it.

You might want to edit this statement out of your opening post then...

Wrestling related t-shirts seem to be coming back into fashion/popular in modern society.

When you kick off a discussion with a statement like that, you're setting yourself up for ridicule. Just change the opening post to something along the lines of 'show us what wrestling t-shirts you like', if that's all you wanted the thread to be.

I have a purple Macho Man t shirt, the one with MACHO MAN printed on it along with the glasses from WWE.com. Its cool, always gets loads of smiles, and mates dug it the first time I wore it etc. Probably wouldn't wear a ton of what they put out now, but if they actually made cool t shirts I might wear them, just depends on if they actually make interesting t shirts and you know programming.

Archived