Calling all BJPW fans

5pints

As a noob to the promotion, can you big it up for me.

Who should I be looking out for?

What shows should I be watching?

Thanks.

Are you a Death Match fan or not? That will change who to look out for.

I don't like Death matches but I love the Strong BJ Division, which is made up of guys like Daisuke Sekimoto, Yoshihito Sasaki, Yuji Okabayashi, Ryuichi Kawakami, Shinya Ishikawa & Kazuki Hashimoto. It does a good job of mixing hard hitting wrestling with good underdog stories and a good amount of fire and aggression.

Anything from 2009 to 2012 that has Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinobu in it will be very entertaining as they just hated each other for years. No explanation was given, they just wanted to kick lumps out of each other.

I highly recommend the following (none of which are Death matches):

Daisuke Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs. Yuko Miyamoto & Takashi Sasaki January 2 2008

Men's Teioh & Shinobu vs. Kengo Mashimo & Madoka may 23 2008

Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs. Takashi Sasaki & Abby Kobayashi 19 March 2010

Daisuke Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs. Yuko Miyamoto & Takashi Sasaki May 28 2010

Sekimoto, Y. Sasaki & Ryuichi Kawakami vs. Yuji Okabayshi, Kazuki Hashimoto & Takumi Tsukamoto September 15 2010 - This is a great match to showcase 4 of the 6 BJ guys at WxW's January show. It is also a great underdog match as the second team are obviously weaker but the crowd gets behind them brilliantly. The beginning of my obsession with Kazuki Hashimoto.

Sekimoto & Okabayashi vs. Ryota Hama & Soya 28 April 2011 - Sekimoto & Okabayashi are one of the best tag teams in Japan and they had loads of great matches with other promotions in '11 & '12. Hama & Soya invade BJPW from All Japan in this one and ex Sumo Hama is hated on sight. Which he relishes.

Okabayashi & Shinobu vs. Y Sasaki & Hashimoto July 25 2011

You can see all of those on youtube.

As a noob to the promotion, can you big it up for me.

Who should I be looking out for?

What shows should I be watching?

Thanks.

Are you a Death Match fan or not? That will change who to look out for.

I don't like Death matches but I love the Strong BJ Division, which is made up of guys like Daisuke Sekimoto, Yoshihito Sasaki, Yuji Okabayashi, Ryuichi Kawakami, Shinya Ishikawa & Kazuki Hashimoto. It does a good job of mixing hard hitting wrestling with good underdog stories and a good amount of fire and aggression.

Anything from 2009 to 2012 that has Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinobu in it will be very entertaining as they just hated each other for years. No explanation was given, they just wanted to kick lumps out of each other.

I highly recommend the following (none of which are Death matches):

Daisuke Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs. Yuko Miyamoto & Takashi Sasaki January 2 2008

Men's Teioh & Shinobu vs. Kengo Mashimo & Madoka may 23 2008

Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs. Takashi Sasaki & Abby Kobayashi 19 March 2010

Daisuke Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs. Yuko Miyamoto & Takashi Sasaki May 28 2010

Sekimoto, Y. Sasaki & Ryuichi Kawakami vs. Yuji Okabayshi, Kazuki Hashimoto & Takumi Tsukamoto September 15 2010 - This is a great match to showcase 4 of the 6 BJ guys at WxW's January show. It is also a great underdog match as the second team are obviously weaker but the crowd gets behind them brilliantly. The beginning of my obsession with Kazuki Hashimoto.

Sekimoto & Okabayashi vs. Ryota Hama & Soya 28 April 2011 - Sekimoto & Okabayashi are one of the best tag teams in Japan and they had loads of great matches with other promotions in '11 & '12. Hama & Soya invade BJPW from All Japan in this one and ex Sumo Hama is hated on sight. Which he relishes.

Okabayashi & Shinobu vs. Y Sasaki & Hashimoto July 25 2011

You can see all of those on youtube.

Thanks for taking the time to make the list. I will check them out.

Archived