Guess who's back?

IANdrewDiceClay

I thought they handled Daniel Bryan brilliantly in those first 4 months with the company. Fans that had no idea who this guy was could see his obvious talent, and also that he was getting shafted, so he had that underdog support going. Batista did him a major solid in that match. I can still remember it fairly clearly even though it was 3.5 years ago, might re-watch it just for the entertainment value.

If Batista does return, I think he'd be more valuable as a face, particularly to face the likes of Orton, HHH and Lesnar, but I'd like to see him wearing the same gear he did right before he left, with the leather vest and all that get-up. I never understood this seemingly unwritten rule that only heels can look cool as fuck. Like when The Rock did the Rock Concert this year, I was hoping he'd wear his Hollywood Rock 2003 outfit, he looked the business back then.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

So that's the last RAW before the Royal Rumble

Expect Big Dave to hit a Batista bomb and close the show standing proud, then coming in late in the Rumble and win it, which will cause a hilarious internet fanboy spaz when Punk or Bryan don't win it.

Edit: corrected as I seem to have missed several words to form a cotent sentence

Expect Big Dave to hit a Batista bomb and close the show standing proud, then coming in late in the Rumble and win it, which because fanboys will have a right spaz when Punk or Bryan don't win it

I also look forward to the shocker of fans being disappointed when their favourite wrestler doesn't win

• Paid Members

Expect Big Dave to hit a Batista bomb and close the show standing proud, then coming in late in the Rumble and win it, which because fanboys will have a right spaz when Punk or Bryan don't win it

I also look forward to the shocker of fans being disappointed when their favourite wrestler doesn't win

I'll only be disappointed if its not as entertaining as the botched Cena-Dave Rumble when Vince tore his quads.

Archived