Guess who's back?

IANdrewDiceClay

I dont care how old they are, if they added Goldberg to a card which involved Hogan, Batista and Shawn Michaels I dont think I'd have a penis the next morning. The bellend would probably combust. All you'd need is Eric Cantona to come down and boot that black bloke in the "Cena Sux" shirt, I'd die a happy man.

And this isn't even mentioning that Warrior is likely to do something. He's probably going in the Hall of Fame. And surely they'll do something with him on the night. Maybe Boogeyman and Ryback can attack Hogan and Warrior makes the save. Fuck it, just bring Papa Shango and Sid back.

This post has been saved in my wank bank.

Anything they actually do now is going to be a disappointment compared to this. If Sid and Shango came back I might actually legit lose it and start twatting myself in the face until the police have to stop me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having Batista return at the Rumble would be great. As we've said already, in the internet age, people know that he is going to b coming back and will be chanting for him. Its just going to be electric in the rumble itself. As each number counts down and its not Batista and the crowd boo the living shit out of whoever comes out. Have his music play then have Heath Slater come out with tattoos drawn all over him just for a laugh. In fact, fuck Hunico, take him off TV now and put Big Dave under the Sin Cara mask at the Rumble

Read it a few weeks back, HHH was negotiating with him and said to him imagine the pop you'll get but Goldberg said he didnt care or something to that effect

Which is why he's such a star and why we'd all cumbust with Ian if he did come back.

Having Batista return at the Rumble would be great. As we've said already, in the internet age, people know that he is going to b coming back and will be chanting for him. Its just going to be electric in the rumble itself. As each number counts down and its not Batista and the crowd boo the living shit out of whoever comes out. Have his music play then have Heath Slater come out with tattoos drawn all over him just for a laugh. In fact, fuck Hunico, take him off TV now and put Big Dave under the Sin Cara mask at the Rumble

I don't think that anyone is that desperate to see Big Dave!

I guess it would be good to have him back though, seems a decent alternative to wrestle Orton for me.

I wouldn't say they were 'desperate' for him, but we've all seen recently how a crowd reacts to something when the info gets out that someone is debuting/returning. Take Lesnar coming back last year as an example, word had got out that he was coming back and the pop he got was fucking huge. It will be the same for Batista. They know its coming, its just a matter of when

• Paid Members

If Batista's coming back on a full-ish schedule rather than a Lesnar deal where every match has to justify the payoff, I'd be tempted to have him destroying Ryback at Mania. Just have Ryback do his bullying stuff for a few weeks, then have Dave come and promise to show him what a real bully can do.

• Paid Members

They're already well stocked for top-line heels come 'Mania season, Trips, Orton, Lesnar and possibly Shawn. Batista can come in on the other side, as a legitimate babyface headliner, to help Cena, Undertaker and possibly Hogan sell the show.

WWE has really missed him the last 3 years. I can't wait to see him back.

They're already well stocked for top-line heels come 'Mania season, Trips, Orton, Lesnar and possibly Shawn. Batista can come in on the other side, as a legitimate babyface headliner, to help Cena, Undertaker and possibly Hogan sell the show.

WWE has really missed him the last 3 years. I can't wait to see him back.

I think that will be the case, but I'd love him to return as the heelish prick that he was before he left. Was never his biggest fan before that, but that was such a great spell. There was a great segment that I can't find on youtube where he came out on Raw and didn't say a word then just walked off. Brilliant.

IF he comes back, surely he return back as a heel?

Based on what?

Im just going off based on his last run, as personally id like to see that continue, but it's more likely, with the current storylines, he'll return as a face.

Archived