The Wrestling Christmas Present Thread

The Reverend

Bit of fun as it's coming up to the big day - what Wrestling items are you hoping for at Christmas, and then what did you actually get (hopefully someone will get some real crap items) I've got a couple of Wrestling books on my list but I know that some crazy old relative is bound to buy me the WWE annual, still thinking I'm 7 years old! (Not that I need it as I bought it in Poundland last week!)

Also feel free to share the best and worst of Christmas' past.

It was my birthday a few days ago and my Dad paid for my ticket to the Audience With DDP event in March, so glad about that.

Christmas present-wise I'm getting the Legends Of Mid South Bluray from my sister. Only cos I said I wanted it when it was going cheap on WWEDVD.co.uk's 24 hour sale a couple of weeks ago but her home internet wasn't working, so I actually bought it then she gave me the money for it :laugh: So the surprise element is gone, but I've told her I'll still act surprised when I open it! :thumbsup:

Nothing for me.

Got my boy 2K14 and a Darth Vader shirt that says "HEEL".

Got my wife a My Little Pony shirt that says "Hardcore Wrestling".

I wouldn't mind the new $5 Wrestling DVD but no chance of that arriving within the next week!

• Paid Members

Aside from the occasional book, I've not had many wrestling gifts myself for a few Xmases. However, thanks to the SilverVision closing down sale, my old housemate will be getting WWE DVDs for birthday and Xmas for several years to come. Obviously I've had to check them all to make sure they work properly.

That makes sense. Those cold spring nights will be much more cosy with Chris Benoit on your wall instead of Santino.

No Benoit on the calender, There's Booker T, Brock, Jericho, Kane, Triple H, Rock, RVD, Angle, Flair, Hogan, Taker and xpac.

Im surprised Austin did not make the 2003 calender?

• Paid Members

Austin was on the outs for most of 2002. But why is X-Pac on there? I love him and all that, but surely there was better on offer than him? Especially considering he was working for TNA, 3PW, New Japan and a thousand other promotions by the time January came. It was the brand split post-WCW era. They had loads of names. Even a shirtless Vince with "summer is here" around the crotch region.

What month is X-Pac?

Austin was on the outs for most of 2002. But why is X-Pac on there? I love him and all that, but surely there was better on offer than him? Especially considering he was working for TNA, 3PW, New Japan and a thousand other promotions by the time January came. It was the brand split post-WCW era. They had loads of names. Even a shirtless Vince with "summer is here" around the crotch region.

What month is X-Pac?

LOL, xpac is September

• Paid Members
Getting the AWA and All Japan 80's sets that the Death Valley Driver Board put out. Nothing like settling down with a JD and Coke to watch some territorial wrasslin'.

How do you order these, is there a specific thread on DVDVR?

Thanks.

Archived