TNA Glasgow tickets for sale

keeper4pool

• 2 weeks later...

Hi keeper4pool. As much as I hope you can sell your show tickets using GET ME IN who are run by ticketmaster are just making more money off people's misery that they can't attend a show for whatever personal reason.

You set your selling price but due to GET ME IN adding fees your face value tickets total cost is actually

• Paid Members
Hi keeper4pool. As much as I hope you can sell your show tickets using GET ME IN who are run by ticketmaster are just making more money off people's misery that they can't attend a show for whatever personal reason.

You set your selling price but due to GET ME IN adding fees your face value tickets total cost is actually

Ha ha lol.

Really I don't like GET ME IN. They are owned by Ticketmaster. They sell you tickets for a show and add a booking fee so they have made their money on you once with the booking fee. Then due to your own circumstances you can't go you sell the ticket on this so Ticketmaster make money on a fee again for selling the same seat twice in a sense.

So basically your giving a company free money for your own hard luck you can't attend even if you recover back the money from selling the ticket on using GET ME IN.

• Moderators

I hate bullshit "booking fees" on tickets, but surely you can see that the booking fee is an admin charge for the selling of the ticket, whereas the charge for using Get Me In is the administration fee that covers the cost of them advertising and re-selling your ticket for you.

Yes, it's a bit of a bullshit situation, but if you should be upset about either of the charges it should be the former. At least the latter is charging for a legitimate value-added service. Same as how ebay take a cut of anything you sell on there.

Archived