WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV

Doog

So this is tonight! Im actually looking forward to this one, has the potential to be a good show I reckon, and it's free so thats a bonus!

Card is :-

TLC Match to Unify the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really hope HHH is walking out with the belts tonight, setting up a Bryan rumble win. Feels somewhat unlikely.

I would love this outcome, if Michaels hasn't agreed to wrestle on the big one. Triple H winning tonight, facing CM Punk at the Rumble because Punk's proven himself a star via the big title reign, and then Bryan winning the Rumble itself so that Hunter has to face him. Throw in some shenanigans with Vince or the board of directors that says HHH can't pull any tricks at WrestleMania, and it's got the makings of a huge moment. With Undertaker vs Lesnar, and whatever Cena and Hogan do, to drum up more casual interest.

I'll stand by my prediction of Cena and Orton not walking out with the belt tonight. Either Triple H is gonna win it or after Cena or Orton wins HHH brings out someone for an impromptu match for the belt. Maybe Lesnar? I doubt it though.

I reckon:

HHH

Punk due to some sort of mix up with the Shield

Wyatts

Natalya

Big E.

Rhodes' Brothers

They'll probably add Sin Cara vs Del Rio/ Miz TV or something.

No matter how much time they have spent trying to convince us there will be one champion, I still have a sneaking suspicion that they will fuck us and have both men grab the other title. I have absolutely no confidence that they will actually go through with their promise. TLC matches are always fun to watch and I imagine they'll put this over as a big match atmosphere, so it'll be a good match for sure.

The rest of the card looks non-offensive. Handicap matches are interesting, but it does feel excessive having two on a PPV. And where are the Tables and Ladder matches? It takes away a bit of the novelty not having them on it. That 4-way would've been perfect for either stipulation.

No matter how much time they have spent trying to convince us there will be one champion, I still have a sneaking suspicion that they will fuck us and have both men grab the other title. I have absolutely no confidence that they will actually go through with their promise. TLC matches are always fun to watch and I imagine they'll put this over as a big match atmosphere, so it'll be a good match for sure.

This is what I'm still thinking.

Could this happen, and maybe declare both belts vacant, with the Royal Rumble winner being the unified champion? Could they drag it out that long? Probably doubtful.

I really hope the unification happens tonight as it does seem the ideal moment with Rumble/Mania around the corner.

I've been so bored of WWE since August. A Triple H title run would be amazing. I'm up well for seeing him against everyone that isn't Randy Orton.

Randy Orton is the only reason I can't see Triple H winning the title tonight -- because if he does, where does that leave Orton? He's not going to turn babyface again yet, and I can't see him just becoming the run-in boy for HHH.

I think Orton has to win the titles, and then maybe go on to lose to Punk at the Rumble.

HHH could perhaps cost Cena the win leading to HHH/Cena and/or HHH/Orton vs Cena/Hogan at mania.

Punk to beat The Shield, maybe with Reigns accidently spearing Ambrose or something.

Bryan to beat the Wyatts, fuck knows how, and then go on to win the Rumble (unless he's going to face HBK at mania).

Then as for the rest of the card, meh...

I would have said AJ win before the recent stuff that happened to then lose to a Bella. Now, I'd say Natalya.

Would love All Americans to take the titles. Maybe sow a seed for a Rhodes split.

What else is there? Oh yeah...

Big E wins, hopefully quickly.

Couldn't give a fuck about Ziggler/Fandango.

Archived