Attack! Pro Wrestling - 'Under the MistleTour!' Dec. 2

ATTACK!Wrestling

993751_542923215785064_87191007_n.jpg

Ladies and gents it's that time of year once again, Attack! Pro Wrestling is rocking and rolling and back for our 2nd annual Christmas Wrestling Extravaganza!

We're very pleased to announce that after the success of last years show we will not only be returning to the Trinity Centre on Friday 20th December but you can also catch us at Cathays Community Centre in Cardiff on the 21st and Nehterbrook School in Dudley on the 22nd. We're back again to host 3 nights of rowdy festive wrestling chaos. Last year was epic, and we have every intention of making this years show even better, so you know what to do, buy your tickets and get involved!

This show features some of the most exciting wrestling on British shores, as some of the country's top junior heavyweights face off. The show will feature:

Hometown hero, "The Extremely Eccentric" SEBASTIAN RADCLAW

High flying sensation, back from the U.S.A. and stalwart in Italy's NWE, "White Lightning" MARK ANDREWS

Rounding off his most successful year to date with tours of the U.S.A., Japan and Germany, "Dynamite" PETE DUNNE

One of the countries most intense competitors, "The Wild Boar" MIKE HITCHMAN

and many more.

1459960_542453345832051_99382559_n.jpg

Bristol - Friday 20th of December

FIND US:

Trinity Centre, Trinity Rd, Bristol, Avon BS2 0NW

TIMES:

Doors open: 7.30pm

First bell: 8.00pm

The show will be concluded before 10.30pm.

TICKETS:

1011668_552082494869136_732660342_n.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen! Roll up, roll up, step right in! See feats of strength never before witnessed by the human eye! This gentleman is not to be missed! Marvel in awe at this throwback to the top grapplers of yesteryear! The moustache twiddling, weight lifting, professional wrestler extraordanaire! Ladies and gentlemen, making his debut at next weekends "Under the Mistletour" Attack! Pro Wrestling presents to you, "The Iron Master" Arthur Klause-Saxon!

Just got back from my second night of Attack action, and what can I say. The come down in work tomorrow is going to suck. These shows had it all, longest aeroplane spin ever, someone trying to tame the wild boar, 630's, shooting stars to the outside, a Tree-L-C match, presents used as weapons and even Chris Roberts pinning Sebastian Radclaw to become the new Attack Pro 24:7 champion. I honestly believe these lads have such a great mind for there product and the fans they are aiming it at that the sky's the limit for them.

Someone please get footage online as quick as possible.

• Paid Members

I really can't express just how much I enjoyed this show last night.

Sebastian Radclaw v Wild Boar was one of the funniest matches I have ever seen - legit genius !

Hunters v Andrews & Dunne was one of the best tag matches I have ever seen.

Just a great alternative show , loads of fun and great wrestling - a real light relief.

Congrats guys - you are doing things your own way and it works !!!!!

• Paid Members

I've repeatedly found myself going home from Bath the day or weekend before these guys run in Bristol and it pains me, the shows and all the updates over the weekend sounded fantastic. My aim of 2014 is to get to one of these shows because it'll just be fun, even had a few wrestling casuals watch some of the highlight packages and be interested too.

• Paid Members
I've repeatedly found myself going home from Bath the day or weekend before these guys run in Bristol and it pains me, the shows and all the updates over the weekend sounded fantastic. My aim of 2014 is to get to one of these shows because it'll just be fun, even had a few wrestling casuals watch some of the highlight packages and be interested too.

Same! Do really want to make one of these shows next year, they look like a riot.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived