Promotions/Training in Newcastle

C-Rock

Not sure if this is being put on the right place but I often look through this part of the forum out f curiosity and I have noticed there's not alot happening in the Newcastle area. Are there any promotions running or training in the area. Newcastle used to have a pretty big wrestling scene back in the day with 3CW, IWF and of course wZw but it seems as though the North East has went from being a hive of activity to downhill fast as far as wrestling goes.

Is there anything going on up here?

I know were that is I was lived just around the corner from when I was first born up till i was like 8 or thereabouts and spent my childhood in Mill Lane youth centre lol it's rough as the houses around there now lol how much is it to train? I trained with wZw for 4 years and really want to get back in to training etc. iv heard the CRW is pretty stiff to bump in as well lol

The PBW Academy in Scotland has some students travel up to the Barrhead school from the North East about once a fortnight. Highly recommended school. http://wwww.pbwwrestling.com for the details.

Archived