Glasgow Fan Bus to PBW Rock N Wrestle 2 Show Friday 21st March

dangerously420

On Friday the 21st of March PBW returns to Inverness to be part of the second Rock N Wrestle event at the Ironworks Venue. The show is set to feature former TNA and WWE stars JAY LETHAL, SONJAY DUTT JOE LEGEND MARTY SCRULL AND RICOCHET! and a top cast of PBW names along with live music from Toby Michaels Rolling Damned.

I am organising a bus trip to the show to help bring fans from down the central belt of Scotland up to Inverness for the night.

The price has been set as follows for the bus trip:

Those of you wishing to choose the ringside seating option for the trip will need to hurry to book your place on the bus early. Tickets went on sale locally in Inverness this morning and there has been a strong response for ringside seats in just a few hours. The local promoter in Inverness has advised that a quantiy of ringside tickets have been held back for the bus but will be realeased back out soon to sell locally in Inverness very soon. Hurry now to avoid disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets have been selling very well for the ringside for the show that if you wish to come on this bus trip and have front row ringside with the meet and greet I advise you pay for your space as I can't guarantee availability for ringside seating past the next fortnight.

To pay for a space please email tommy.aitken@gmail.com to arrange payment.

Please join the Facebook event page here

https://www.facebook.com/events/226920824147780/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived