TUF: Team Canada vs Team Australia Discussion Thread

David

• Paid Members

Bisping's eye was definitely not right. Vision wise and health wise it must be close to 100%, they never would have let him fight otherwise. Not so sure about sightwise maybe he has lost vision but health wise he must have been fine.

Kajun Johnson who was on TUF suffered a similar injury before TUF and his eye still looks a bit weird, i guess it's to do with the surgery on the eye.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit late in talking about it, but only just finished the Season and the Bisping show. Thought the Season was absolutley unmemorable, filled with a bunch of guys who Ive forgotten about already. Pretty much the same problem that all seasons of TUF have now. Im in the camp of personalities and fueds in the house, rather that 'good fights', so I dont think any season of TUF will be my cup of tea now. I finished the show a few days back, and I genuinely cant remember Cote and Noke saying a single word to each other. Even during the coaches challange, I dont think they said anything. The worst two coaches Ive ever seen on TUF. Even Carwin had more screen time.

Everyone got on in the house. They all trained, said they missed their families, talked about how its the most important fight of their life, the loser cries and is devastated after loss. Rinse and repeat for every episode. Cant moan, really, as I know thats what TUF is these days.

Archived