Wrestlemania 31 location announced on Tuesday

ClassicsGuy

Wrestling Observer site reporting Wrestlemania 31 in 2015 will take place at the Levi Stadium, Santa Clara, California (home of the San Francisco 49ers), and that HOF/Raw will be held at the SAP Center in San Jose.

It's due to be announced at a press conference this coming Tuesday.

Both the Observer and PWI have confirmed that Levi Stadium in Santa Clara CA will be host for WM31.

I won't be going. I wasn't intending to make it three in a row unless the location really swayed me. Considering Santa Clara is 45 miles from San Francisco then I definitely won't be bothering.

Give the west coast WrestleMania, then bring SummerSlam over here. That would be fun.

I keep thinking if we get another PPV over here it'll be Money In The Bank. July should be decent weather. They won't mind too much if buys go down with the time difference as they'd make it back at the gate if it was at Wembley.

Give the west coast WrestleMania, then bring SummerSlam over here. That would be fun.

I keep thinking if we get another PPV over here it'll be Money In The Bank. July should be decent weather. They won't mind too much if buys go down with the time difference as they'd make it back at the gate if it was at Wembley.

Could even call it Money in the Bank of England, i highly doubt we will get a PPV though

• Paid Members
Considering Santa Clara is 45 miles from San Francisco then I definitely won't be bothering.

?? What's wrong with San Francisco?

Think he means it's too far away from the big city to make it worthwhile combining Mania with a touristy holiday, unlike say Mania in NJ being right by NYC.

Looking strongly as if Mania 32 in 2016 has already been signed for Dallas.

San Francisco is 2 and a half hours away using public transport according to Google Maps, costing $9. Surely you'd stay in San Francisco and then travel for Mania on the day? I suppose Hall of Fame will likely be there too which could be a pain, but it's not that bad.

Considering Santa Clara is 45 miles from San Francisco then I definitely won't be bothering.

?? What's wrong with San Francisco?

Think he means it's too far away from the big city to make it worthwhile combining Mania with a touristy holiday, unlike say Mania in NJ being right by NYC.

Exactly.

San Francisco is 2 and a half hours away using public transport according to Google Maps, costing $9. Surely you'd stay in San Francisco and then travel for Mania on the day? I suppose Hall of Fame will likely be there too which could be a pain, but it's not that bad.

It's quite bad. 2 and a half hour journey there and back for Axxess, HoF, WM and Raw (assuming all those events are in Santa Clara)? Not happening.

Archived