RevPro Presents: HIGH STAKES 2014, 15/03/13, York Hall, London

Andy

sting.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

On Saturday March 15th, Revolution Pro Wrestling returns to the world famous York Hall, Bethnal Green for another world-class night of Pro Wrestling At Its Best!

After two hugely successful shows that have rejuvenated the love affair between professional wrestling and one of combat sports most iconic venues, matchmakers are excited to step up to the challenge of following up what has been described as one of the greatest shows ever seen in the UK and if history would repeat itself you can rest assured that they are more than up for the challenge as we present High Stakes 2014.

Joining us as our guest of honour on Saturday March 15th, will be the wrestling legend 'THE ICON' STING

Sting will also be present prior to the show for a special meet & greet/autograph session (info below) and the evening before on Friday March 14th for a special

will all international talent be on the march 16th show in sittingbourne

thanks

No... so far announced for Sittingbourne are Sonjay Dutt & The Young Bucks we will create a seperate show thread for that so you can keep up to date :thumbsup:

Hi Andy,

My "Evening with Ric Flair..." ticket for the night before arrived last week but I did order an additional autograph as well. Am I meant to have a seperate ticket for this as well or will my paypal invoice by ok as proof of purchase? Also, has a venue been decided on for this at all yet?

• 1 month later...
Hi Andy,

Have tickets been sent out for the event yet?

Some tickets have (if you ordered before X-Mas they definitely will have been sent)... we still have another big batch to go out next week.

Flair Photo Tickets and Meet and Greets haven't been sent yet as our ticket printer missed them off our order but they should be with us and dispatched by the end of the next week :thumbsup:

All tickets have been allocated so if there are any questions feel free to drop me an e-mail: andy@revolutionprowrestling.com

I hope after Young Bucks vs Inner City Machine Guns got added to Sittingbourne the night after that we see the Guns vs Swords Of Essex to play off Ricochet/Ospreay from October.

Any ETA on the release dates for the last three Sittingbourne shows on DVD Andy? I know Uprising will have obviously take priority.

I hope after Young Bucks vs Inner City Machine Guns got added to Sittingbourne the night after that we see the Guns vs Swords Of Essex to play off Ricochet/Ospreay from October.

Any ETA on the release dates for the last three Sittingbourne shows on DVD Andy? I know Uprising will have obviously take priority.

Summer Sizzler with Zack/MK 2 out of 3 Falls, Carlito/Samuels, Lethal/Scurll, Magnus/Simmonz and more will be on the website and shipping by the end of the week. Other 2 shows will follow very shortly after!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived