Coliseum Video Book Guides

History of Wrestling

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got some of these guides, they are amazing from what Ive read so far, definitely getting some more. Was shocked by the size of the books too, not the number of pages but the books are massive, bigger than expected

Haha, we were surprised by how big they are too. Originally we were just going to write one volume but once we got going, the amount we put into them meant doing it that way would get you a book as big as the Manchester United OPUS and cost a ridiculous amount to produce!

SirBobby.jpg

Just ordered the first 3 volumes! :-)

Thank you, hope you enjoy them!

The books look quality judging by the artwork, might consider the Warrior and Hart Foundation ones once Christmas is out the way. Are there any plans to do more Superstar focused books?

Ooooh yeah! ;)

Wanted to buy almost every book...but they don't ship to Hungary where I live :(

Is that from Lulu.com? We'll have a look into that for you.

Haven't tried the video guides yet as I saw the Raw books and thought they were more up my street first (not that I wont read the video guides) also got the 1PW book which I think is you guys to as it linked from there. Please correct me if I am wrong. Anyway they are all fantastic read and very well written so please keep producing more stuff

any plans to continues the Video guides from the end of 1999 onwards, or the Raw files?

Yes! We're putting the finishing touches to The RAW Files: 1997 at the moment, and we're about to start work on Volume 5 of the Complete Video Guide, with the plan to have that out around WrestleMania time if all goes well.

So i caved and bought Vol 4 also.. So i have all 4 on the way lol. I hope there is a plan to continue the series going forward.

Thank you! As noted, Volume 5 is about to be written, hope to have it ready sooner rather than later.

Haven't tried the video guides yet as I saw the Raw books and thought they were more up my street first (not that I wont read the video guides) also got the 1PW book which I think is you guys to as it linked from there. Please correct me if I am wrong. Anyway they are all fantastic read and very well written so please keep producing more stuff

Thanks for the support! Yes, the 1PW book is a History of Wrestling production, although somewhat retroactively haha. It was the first wrestling book that James Dixon wrote which basically gave birth to the whole History of Wrestling brand.

• 1 month later...

Archived