Coliseum Video Book Guides

History of Wrestling

Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum, hoping it's okay as it might generate some good old Coliseum Video discussion, plus it's our own project and not *just* a shill for a bunch of old ROH DVDs and WWE t-shirts that we don't want any more.

9145196.png

Myself and the team at History of Wrestling have just released the fourth book in our series of The Complete WWF Video Guide (already an Amazon best seller, swit swoo!) in both paperback and Kindle formats. Here's the low down:

COVERED IN DEPTH:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum, hoping it's okay as it might generate some good old Coliseum Video discussion, plus it's our own project and not *just* a shill for a bunch of old ROH DVDs and WWE t-shirts that we don't want any more.

Doesn't matter it's a shill and should be in classifieds. Thank you for knowingly breaking board rules.

Do come again.

You should get some of the top lads on here do you your MS Paint covers for you, these aren't very good and there's some amazing paint jobs that have been done before. Your Mr Perfect, Hawk and X-Pac are particularly distressing.

Thanks for being all high and mighty about it, much appreciated.

Follow the rules......Simple really isn't it?

Jeeze....lighten up, Francis!!

Wanna buy these! I can remember going into my local village newsagents and seeing all the wwf tapes for rental! Wrestlemania 3 was my first one I think, back when releases were years behind..

Thanks for being all high and mighty about it, much appreciated.

Follow the rules......Simple really isn't it?

Jeeze....lighten up, Francis!!

So we can break forum rules.....what's the point of having them?

Not really your call to point it out though is it? Astro had no problem with it so it's all good

Archived