Jim Cornette UK Tour

LSM

• Paid Members

It's getting slightly silly now. Perhaps this should be the non-Eros tour thread now.

It's the AJ Styles one I wonder about the most. Are there enough people interested in a Q&A with him? He's not exactly a talker. Maybe theres enough people who'll know him from Challenge and be interested but after seeing Nash, Hall and Waltman draw 200 or so, it feels like all these tours aren't going to be sustainable.

Hasn't Jim Cornette done a billion shoots?

I don't really get these things in the slightest if I'm honest. I am comforted by the way multiple promotions are jumping on this, not remotely thinking about how to sustain it and are going to end up over exposing and ruining it in a very short amount of time. Now that is familiar.

Some of the merchandise on there is comical.

Who is going to buy a DVD of someone talking 3 months before it's even recorded?

Thought about going, but at those prices I don't think so. Wouldn't pay a penny to meet Cornette as I've met him twice before for free where both times he was really cool. But even if I'd never met him, there's no way I'd pay that kind of money for the priviledge.

Too pricey. Jim Ross who's a similar kind of non wrestler role in the business was

To be fair, can you imagine how much money it cost them to get Jim Cornette to fly to England?

Cornette despises flying and it greatly limits his participation in most U.S. based things of this ilk.

They're just trying to recoup their money.

In terms of an actual show, I think this has the potential to be great. Whatever you think of Cornette, he speaks his mind and never sits on the fence, and is not afraid of burning any bridges (because most of them have already been burnt).

Archived