PROGRESS Chapter Twelve: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Room

ThisIsProgress

Sounds like a good download are they all the way from 1 up?

Yep - Chapters 6, 7, 8, and 9 will all be upgraded to 1080p over the next few weeks... Chapter 10 will be only be in 1080p.

Anyone who buys, or has already bought, any of those shows that will be upgraded will be sent the new, HD version for free.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Excited to have my front row tickets secured for this one (thanks to the tremendous efforts of Da Gadge).

I'd seen the first few THIS IS PROGRESS shows on DVD, then was at Chapters Seven, Eight and Nine this year in person, but missed the awesome-sounding 'Chapter Ten' due to it clashing with the Triple-X show in Coventry the same day, and will be missing 'Chapter Eleven' in January for the same reason. I'll definitely be checking those out, probably on this download-thingy, before getting back on board the live PROGRESS train in March. It's certainly a promotion that seems to be getting better and better.

Excited to have my front row tickets secured for this one (thanks to the tremendous efforts of Da Gadge).

I'd seen the first few THIS IS PROGRESS shows on DVD, then was at Chapters Seven, Eight and Nine this year in person, but missed the awesome-sounding 'Chapter Ten' due to it clashing with the Triple-X show in Coventry the same day, and will be missing 'Chapter Eleven' in January for the same reason. I'll definitely be checking those out, probably on this download-thingy, before getting back on board the live PROGRESS train in March. It's certainly a promotion that seems to be getting better and better.

I hope you're pre-ordered Chapter Ten! I was there, and can't wait to watch it again. Hopefully we get it before Christmas, fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...

Realise updates have been thin on the ground, so here's a quick summary of the most recent announcements.

The card as it stands is:

TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT FINAL - Screw Indy Wrestling vs Project Ego vs F.S.U. (Mark Andrews and Eddie Dennis)

STREET FIGHT - London Riots vs Bhangra Knights (rematch and stip requested by the fans at Chapter Ten)

El Ligero vs Tommy End

Doug Williams vs Dave Mastiff

Three more huge matches to announce over the coming weeks.

Oh yeah, and there are 3 tickets left. Make sure you're there!

Archived