Kurt Angle Vs One Direction

Nick Soapdish

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty unrelated, but I'm going to raise a point that has come from Gay Tats' insanely childish wish to keep TNA as this odd elitist club for marks, and say that it really already is that.

You surely have to be taking the piss? There is no way in hell you can honestly think that is anything like what I was saying in the slightest. I never once said anything like that, those are words Daz put into my mouth, while he missed my entire point. I haven't said anything even remotely close to that. I think its good that they have had involvement with One Direction

To be fair, your point was that they shouldn't advertise it on their website, shouldn't ram it down their fans throats, let other people advertise for them and cross their fingers and hope people tune in for Impact next week without any discernible hook.

The fact that TNA have sort of seen sense, and have now plastered it across their twitter feed and their website means there's not really an argument to be had anymore.

To be fair, your point was that they shouldn't advertise it on their website, shouldn't ram it down their fans throats, let other people advertise for them and cross their fingers and hope people tune in for Impact next week without any discernible hook.

The fact that TNA have sort of seen sense, and have now plastered it across their twitter feed and their website means there's not really an argument to be had anymore.

Well they already had stories on the website didn't they? They just wernt huge front page stuff at the time. People where moaning that it hasn't been better promoted, when my whole point was TNA didn't need to promote interaction with One Direction, they needed One Direction to promote TNA. That's where the money is and should have been their focus

Archived