Haskins V Robbie X - Challenge TV TONIGHT, 11.30pm

Dunny

This Sunday, BWC British Wrestling Round Up will be an NGW special.

On Sunday 11th November (just two weeks ago) at Eternal Glory Night 2 at The Sports Arena in Hull, Mark Haskins defended his NGW Championship against El Ligero in a highly talked about match.

As 'The Control' have declared war on NGW, this could be one of the last chances NGW have to take the championship away from Haskins & The Control. With El Ligero as a massive fan favourite he truly has the full support of the NGW crowd in a highly charged atmosphere.

Check out Challenge TV at 11.30pm on Sunday to see two of the very best talents this country today go one on one in a crazy, emotional, no rule environment. The match will be in full and unedited.

To be fair, they have shown some pretty good archive matches, such as Zebra Kid/Samoa Joe, American Dragon/Doug Williams, so I don't really see a problem there.

Because it's not what the show was promoted as being. And (with the first episode anyway) the picture quality was so shit it was like they'd stuck an illegal VHS copy on. Dunno if it got better, if they put shit like that on the first episode, I'm not wasting anymore of my time with it.

That would have been great if Alex Shane hadnt completely ruined the commentary and made it all about him 'look at me commentating' Good match completely spoilt by the Alex Shane Show, felt sorry for Gman who couldnt get much of a word in edgeways even if he wanted to

Good to see current UK companies and stars getting some coverage. Personally I don't watch the wrestle talk tv shows as I don't think it's very good but if they start giving all the UK guys and companies more time instead of the stuff they currently do I'd probably start watching.

We have some really good companies and workers putting matches that are much better than 90% of the stuff on TNA or WWE, so it would be nice if the guys running the show started putting it out there for the masses to see. As I imagine most mainstream fans have no idea how good our scene is right now and it could only help the local companies and workers which i thought was one of the things they wanted to do when the show started but so far haven't really done that much.

Archived