Request for Questions

Sheffbag

I have Ben Green , Joey DeGenerate and Kris Travis on my radio show Monday. I will be playing some of their music choices as well as talking about EBW Winter Wars next Saturday in Sheffield and wrestling in general.

As part of the show if you have any questions you want me to ask Kris, Ben or Joey post em here and if they arent offensive then i'll ask them.

Listen live 5-7 next Monday (25th) at www.redroadfm.com or if you are in the Rotherham area 102.4FM

• Paid Members

I have one for Trav.

"One of the reasons I think you're one of the best wrestlers on the UK scene is versatility - you're equally adept at drawing sympathy as a face and making fiery comebacks that get the crowd behind you, and playing a cocky antagonist, especially as a member of Project Ego with the equally dynamic Martin Kirby. My question is which of the two do you prefer - do you like getting the roar of crowd support or is it more fun being the smug git they want to see get battered?"

Quick plug for tonight guys, questions will be asked apart from the obvious one. 5-7

To answer your question whiskey, Ben is the challenger to Mark Sanders (impact) British championship to Saturday and Joey is who Trav will be facing and is a very underrated cruiser weight.

I'll speak to them tonight and post up some footage if it's ok with them.

Www.redroadfm.com 5-7 with. Some of their favourite music as well.

Archived