Wedding first dance

mim731

• Paid Members

Ok, so as some of you know I'm getting married next year, which is all very exciting. However, while we have managed to get everything else organised, neither me or my fiancee can settle on a good song for our first dance. Both of us want to avoid having anything too cheesy, but it also needs to be something appropriate. I've had a few ideas, but nothing that has been mutually agreeable as the best option.

So I was hoping the UKFF's boldest and brightest might be willing to put forward some suggestions if anyone has any?

Genre is not important, I'll consider anything that might be the right choice for it.

Thanks in advance!

We had the original, and the best version, version of "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.

Others that were highly discussed and almost made the cut:

All for Love - Sting, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams

Everything I do - Bryan Adams (We both love this song, but the problem was her best friend got married about 5 weeks before us and nicked it!!!)

• Paid Members
If I were to ever get married, I'd have God Only Knows by The Beach Boys. Best love song ever at a canter.

that is an excellent decision, and far beyond my suggestion, forever by chris brown.

I kid.

Mostly.

Me and the other half have decided on Etta James - "At Last"

The one & only year I watched X Factor, some weirdo called Katie put me off that song forever. :(

We had "Running" by No Doubt for our first dance.

Archived