Trick or Ruddy Treat!

Maverick

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think anyone can be forgiven the opportunity to dress as Richard Richard. Similarly, i cant wait for the little'uns first Halloween, not because i'll be any more interested in the event, but because it'll give me a reason to recreate my runners up winning Terminator fancy dress costume.

Boy, girl or kitten. It's happening.

• Paid Members
Punkstep's right there. While I hate the day, and the kids and shit, tomorrow I am being a massive hypocrite and going to a friends Halloween party dressed like Devil Richard Richard.

What colour tights? Or are you planning on a proper reenactment and going to crap yourself a few times?

• Paid Members

No parties going on this year, so I'll be turning the lights out, sticking the headphones on* and playing the Resident Evil remake.

*Partly for atmosphere, mostly so I can ignore dickheads at the door. I don't mind little kids (still don't want to answer the door to them or give them shit though), but living in Leith, a fair portion of people coming to the door are 14/15 year old chancers, looking for money to keep them and their entire jailbait army fueled up on Frosty Jack's for months to come.

Archived