Hell in The Cell is on tonight

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather has forced me in the front room tonight (rain water started pouring through our light socket and down the walls of our bedroom earlier in the week and its not sorted yet) and there's no chance I'm going to sleep so, it seems, Mother Nature is pointing me towards this show.

I would tell her to fuck off, but as Cena is back I'll give it a spin.

I don't really think it'll happen but I'll repeat my prediction from the Smackdown thread, just in case; Ryback to turn on Heyman near the start of the match, walk out and lock the cell behind him. He can see that he's getting his own back for Heyman masterminding the Maddox screw job a year ago, and starting the slide that Rybacks career has been on ever since.

Jesus, I completely forgot this was on. Dont mean to sound like a negative nancy, but I really couldnt care. I was really excited for Summerslam, now its just a hopeless feeling in regards to Bryan.

I am looking forward to seeing The Shield vs The Usos vs The Rhodes Dynasty (Brothers or whatever they are called) though but its not worth staying up for.

Can see Lister's prediction being bob on. Throwing Michaels into the mix is nothing but an extra dynamic to increase some intrigue into a dull title picture, will he stick it to his former student and align with his bezzy? Will he call it fairly for the universe?! HIAC should be the blow-off match to the feud (which has appeared leggy about three weeks post-summerslam) now Cena's back on the show. Throw this ''face'' of the WWE into the can, doesn't make sense at this point.

Bryan wins clean as clean can be, and Triple H tries from that point on to make Bryan's life "a living hell", leading into Survivor Series, where Bryan must "survive" the wrath of the Authority. This sets up the Road to Wrestlemania, where after throwing every possible road block at Bryan, Hunter must then take matters into his own hands and challenge for the title at Wrestlemania. Of course, the Board of Directors should make a ruling at some point to stop HHH going, "Fuck it, I'm the COO, you're stripped of the title, mate".

I'll be watching this one, almost out of morbid curiosity, surely WWE can't offer up 3 bad PPVs in a row? The two HIACs and Cena's return make it worth watching on paper. This is around the time that the product needs to pick up momentum heading towards Wrestlemania 30.

Raw closed with Bryan getting one over on Orton with help from Big Show. Smackdown ended with Bryan winning a six-man tag.

Orton's going over.

Yeah, I remember thinking exactly this.

I'll probably stay up though, but only because it finishes at 3 and I don't have to be up 'til the afternoon tomorrow.

Archived